Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
psyk1k5
Vampiress
35 | 1
PizzaGater wrote:
psyk1k5 wrote:Hey guys... so I'm currently trying to do Belial. I know it's not that hard, but I read that you can tell the real one by the purple shade or aura around him. I'm doing it right this second and literally none of them are purple. Is there something I'm missing? Or is it just a bug?

The real belial turns into a fast moving tiny rat when you hit him.

Question concerning the void quest, there is no shortcut anymore to do the quest ?
Do I really need to walk each stage to reach it ?

Right I am aware of that, but there's still usually a purple aura or shade around the real belial and I see 0 purple anywhere. Idk if it is a glitch or if it's something involving my graphics.
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
psyk1k5 wrote:
PizzaGater wrote:
psyk1k5 wrote:Hey guys... so I'm currently trying to do Belial. I know it's not that hard, but I read that you can tell the real one by the purple shade or aura around him. I'm doing it right this second and literally none of them are purple. Is there something I'm missing? Or is it just a bug?

Question concerning the void quest, there is no shortcut anymore to do the quest ?

Right I am aware of that, but there's still usually a purple aura or shade around the real belial and I see 0 purple anywhere. Idk if it is a glitch or if it's something involving my graphics.

the purple aura doesnt appear until he's in rat form (he might transform back to his demon form if you run away, not sure though)
smr7788
Imp
5 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
How do you re-roll honorific items?

Nvm, figured it out by using 2 diff oils.
Ruubel
Daystar
651 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
GoochMcNuts wrote:
psyk1k5 wrote:
PizzaGater wrote:

the purple aura doesnt appear until he's in rat form (he might transform back to his demon form if you run away, not sure though)

one hint - if you use melee merc, he follows this rat.
Juzam
Prowler
16 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hello, can someone explain how UNVEILING EYE works?

When it is said "Bonus per Hidden Craft", what does this means?

Thanks in advance
Sprow
Core Lord
358 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Juzam wrote:Hello, can someone explain how UNVEILING EYE works?

When it is said "Bonus per Hidden Craft", what does this means?

Thanks in advance

You get bonuses for each item on your char that crafted with hidden shrines (shrine bless don't give any bonus)
nemmate
Grubber
302 | 8
Hy, I found a "Trinity Nova" Relic. When I put in an item, I can's see any damage in the character panel. It makes what kind of damage ? Fire-cold-lightning or something else ? How it scales ? Energy/ spell factor ??
skilzorz
Acid Prince
49 | 1
nemmate wrote:Hy, I found a "Trinity Nova" Relic. When I put in an item, I can's see any damage in the character panel. It makes what kind of damage ? Fire-cold-lightning or something else ? How it scales ? Energy/ spell factor ??

Tri elemental damage. It looks like the beam from quov tsin. The skill also exists on some items (i.e. wizardspike ssu dagger)
Ruubel
Daystar
651 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
nemmate wrote:Hy, I found a "Trinity Nova" Relic. When I put in an item, I can's see any damage in the character panel. It makes what kind of damage ? Fire-cold-lightning or something else ? How it scales ? Energy/ spell factor ??

I do suggest to put this relic at the auction - its a hot commodity. Check "pricecheck" tab at trade section before pricing.
Heroebal
Rust Claw
88 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I do have a question in regards to he oskill thread from other day (been working or playing so didn't get to post). It was mentioned that oskills to non-classes get limited to +3 skill. However my maelstrom assassin currently has a klaatu amu (don't have snake beads yet) and the hive on it does say +12 for me. Is that due to the skill being a buff as well? Also not sure if it's just saying +12 but I'm getting +3 anyhow the dmg from hive goes up to like ~13k (my maelstrom dmg is 12~14k atm for comparison) .

Also a follow question I've been thinking of trying to the
Scroll of Enchantment: Helmet (8)
to go with the klaatu if I can't find a snake beads. Would I be getting +15 hive from the scroll enchantment or +3 since I'm not sorceress class or would it be like the klaatu and still get the +15?