Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Heroebal wrote:I do have a question in regards to he oskill thread from other day (been working or playing so didn't get to post). It was mentioned that oskills to non-classes get limited to +3 skill.

Hive is a sorc skill - a sorc would get +3 everyone else gets whatever the item says. Mule it over to a sorc and read the text.

Trust what the text says if you look at it with a Sin.
nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
Ruubel wrote:
nemmate wrote:Hy, I found a "Trinity Nova" Relic. When I put in an item, I can's see any damage in the character panel. It makes what kind of damage ? Fire-cold-lightning or something else ? How it scales ? Energy/ spell factor ??

I do suggest to put this relic at the auction - its a hot commodity. Check "pricecheck" tab at trade section before pricing.

It's my first season in ladder. I always played SP-offline before. I never tried auction. BTW I found the samael bow too in the rainbow land.
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
skilzorz wrote:
nemmate wrote:Hy, I found a "Trinity Nova" Relic. When I put in an item, I can's see any damage in the character panel. It makes what kind of damage ? Fire-cold-lightning or something else ? How it scales ? Energy/ spell factor ??

Tri elemental damage. It looks like the beam from quov tsin. The skill also exists on some items (i.e. wizardspike ssu dagger)

Sorry to correct you but you probably confused Trinity Nova with Trinity Beam. The Nova skill has a rather high Cooldown and the damage is not really good.
It deals tri elemental damage, though and the different ele components scale with the according sd types and of course with energy and SF as well as the according pierce.
nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
mortimer_85 wrote:
skilzorz wrote:

Tri elemental damage. It looks like the beam from quov tsin. The skill also exists on some items (i.e. wizardspike ssu dagger)

Sorry to correct you but you probably confused Trinity Nova with Trinity Beam. The Nova skill has a rather high Cooldown and the damage is not really good.
It deals tri elemental damage, though and the different ele components scale with the according sd types and of course with energy and SF as well as the according pierce.

Exactly, I tested, big tri-elem nova with appr. 8-10 seconds of cooldown.
skilzorz
Acid Prince
49 | 1
mortimer_85 wrote:
skilzorz wrote:

I stand corrected :)
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I think I found a bug, I just finished a character build around deviant crown and the deviant crown adds bonuses if I don't have a devotion skill (which I don't) and the bonuses don't stick. They stay for a second then go away. This really sucks to spend so much effort into a build and the key item doesn't work. :(
uberecht
Sasquatch
65 | 6
GoochMcNuts wrote:I think I found a bug, I just finished a character build around deviant crown and the deviant crown adds bonuses if I don't have a devotion skill (which I don't) and the bonuses don't stick. They stay for a second then go away. This really sucks to spend so much effort into a build and the key item doesn't work. :(

Did you put sth like Hellfire Aura enchantment on Deviant Crown by chance ? Bc that might break it.
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
uberecht wrote:
GoochMcNuts wrote:I think I found a bug, I just finished a character build around deviant crown and the deviant crown adds bonuses if I don't have a devotion skill (which I don't) and the bonuses don't stick. They stay for a second then go away. This really sucks to spend so much effort into a build and the key item doesn't work. :(

Did you put sth like Hellfire Aura enchantment on Deviant Crown by chance ? Bc that might break it.

nope, its got no enchant, MOs/effigies, and nothing in the sockets.
Heroebal
Rust Claw
88 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I’m by no an expert on the subject but I ran into a similar issue in the lucion/malic fight. Where the spell thing to allow lucion to be charmed & take dmg kept cutting out also .

I searched through these forums and found orange/yellow lettering could be interfering with the books charm spell thing. I then removed everything out that had orange/yellow lettering (enchants/items with yellow descriptions like fellbloods/I even removed my umbaru treasure) after doing so I was able to complete that boss fight.

So maybe it’s a similar issue?
uberecht
Sasquatch
65 | 6
GoochMcNuts wrote:
uberecht wrote:

nope, its got no enchant, MOs/effigies, and nothing in the sockets.

In that case, no idea. I guess ask in Discord or post to bug/feedback thread.