Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
PhucHung
Abomination
147 | 17
Should we MO innate elemental damg for Hireling?
Seikun
Abomination
154 | 8
PhucHung wrote:Should we MO innate elemental damg for Hireling?

Which hireling you're using? I think it's only worth it for rogues with short battle bow.
Taem
Necrobot
2476 | 151
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
A few end-game content questions:

• What is the Book of Cain I keep hearing about?
  • What are these Emblems I have good for (secret recipe)? Someone told me it was for a bow recipe??
  • What is the "Mystic Shard" from Mbwiru used for?
  • The first time I ran Yshair Library, I killed the robed figure before the second maze and it opened a red portal to a new area, but now I cannot hurt him. How did I kill him before and what do I need to do to kill him now? Where does that portal go?
  • Also in Yshair, I had to stop playing by the end of the 2nd maze due to time constraints. Do I really have to run the entire maze again for the last portion of the set when I already have more than half the set?
  • The bosses I farm now 1-shot my merc. Is there any trick to keeping the merc alive for these "Very Hard" and "Extreme" ubers, or should I let his RIP?

Thank you for any and all responses ahead of time.
Seikun
Abomination
154 | 8
Taem wrote:A few end-game content questions:

• What is the Book of Cain I keep hearing about?
  • What are these Emblems I have good for (secret recipe)? Someone told me it was for a bow recipe??
  • What is the "Mystic Shard" from Mbwiru used for?
  • The first time I ran Yshair Library, I killed the robed figure before the second maze and it opened a red portal to a new area, but now I cannot hurt him. How did I kill him before and what do I need to do to kill him now? Where does that portal go?
  • Also in Yshair, I had to stop playing by the end of the 2nd maze due to time constraints. Do I really have to run the entire maze again for the last portion of the set when I already have more than half the set?
  • The bosses I farm now 1-shot my merc. Is there any trick to keeping the merc alive for these "Very Hard" and "Extreme" ubers, or should I let his RIP?

Thank you for any and all responses ahead of time.

1) Book of Cain is adressed on a previous page in this topic.
2) Emblems can be used to upgrade Athulua's bow, but they have alternate (and I think more rational) use: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkqjAP4eTCQ
3) Mystic Shard is one of items that will open the way to Sammael: https://median-xl.fandom.com/wiki/Pulsa ... tone_Shard
4) No idea
5) Yshari maze is designed the way so that you don't need to revisit bosses you already killed if you rerun it. You just need to know where you go.
6) I guess it can't be helped. Mercs are very situational.
XII
Prowler
19 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
How much different skills "multihits"?
So how I should count total damage outcome?
Taem
Necrobot
2476 | 151
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Seikun wrote:1) Book of Cain is adressed on a previous page in this topic.

Thank you for your answers! Re this quote, I was mainly asking is there is documentation for this I am unaware of? I killed Xazax enough times to create a trophy frag and never once saw a recipe drop. I'm also curious what the book does? In prior post, it's claimed to be an upgrade to the Laz charm.
PhucHung
Abomination
147 | 17
What is the best Reanimated you got from Kabaxis Trophy? Please share :)))
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Seikun wrote:
PhucHung wrote:Should we MO innate elemental damg for Hireling?

Which hireling you're using? I think it's only worth it for rogues with short battle bow.

Hirelings damage not affeted by innate elemental damage stat scaling, they getting only base X-Y ele dmg stat and nothing more so it's pointless. On sacred short battle bow they will only get "Adds 400-600 lightning damage" and not "Innate Lightning Damage: (40.0% of Dexterity)"
chuanki
Stone Warrior
32 | 1
What is WTB and WTS? cant find any explanation.....
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
chuanki wrote:What is WTB and WTS? cant find any explanation.....

want to buy and want to sell :)