415 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
blatkill wrote:
r41714 wrote:snowbird made a video of Druid using voidstar - extremely strong. Maybe he has some secret sauce 8-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ops7wYZ ... el=KingPig

voidstar could be very strong with the right gears and in the right hand.

His secret sauce was "tons of relic"

Yeah exactly, so the question remains, druid or pala.
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Lasersdufutur wrote: cut

Yeah exactly, so the question remains, druid or pala.

I know you only asked for Pal or Druid but I want to give you a somewhat bigger pool to choose.

It totally depends on your budget, prefered playstyle and the purpose.
In relic season every class that has 5 or 6 frames max cast speed (Necro, Pal, Druid, Sorc) can be a great Voidstar caster and with great I mean doing Labs comfortably up to T 15.

Imo Druid is easiest to gear cause you get a lot of HP/TCD/regen/ SF/SD from passives/Buffs. So you need to gear mainly for speeds, pierce and phys res.

On Pal you have free phys res, good SD, some SF and regen +TCD and either speeds + 50% uptime regen or pierce and 50% uptime stat boost so but you have worst mana sustain and worst hit recovery frames. So on gear you have to focus on SF/some more sd/ mana regen and either pierce or speeds.

Sorc has decent passive combos to choose. most likely fire/cold or fire /poison will be used in endgame setups. Up to +14 all skills, free Firedance free Bloodfury via crafted Orb. On gear you have to gear for phys res, some TCD, speeds and pierce mostly

On necro you need the most investment to counter the lack of Passive boni. Necro has much to offer. TCD/SD/free cast speed, free posion length reduction (underesitmated stat imo especially against Goat in Labs) free Avoid ,... but is spread among so many passives/synergies that you do not have enough skillpoints to boost them all to a reasonable level.
but if you have gg gear (nec mostly lacks sustain and flat HP and SF) then you can go full Malice spec for up to 250 free sd in endgame.

So actually we need more information from you to answer the question properly.
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
With "normal" loot, ofc it's pala
MUS01
Cog
201 | 3
A question about Collosseum: that -100% defense on your opponent means that while Collosseum debuff last, I don't need AR? All my hits would land?
Ekital
Grubber
310 | 11
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
MUS01 wrote:A question about Collosseum: that -100% defense on your opponent means that while Collosseum debuff last, I don't need AR? All my hits would land?

-defense% is reduced and capped against bosses (I forget caps look them up), and ITD doesn't work at all. You still need attack rating.
robomixor
Sasquatch
65 | 1
I have a bear stance relic in my helm. the aura last only one second. if i swich it appears back for only one second only.
same problem with a stormeye totem relic on my armor, the totem lasts 1 or 2 secondss max and then break.
Why? can i do something??
TehCoffee
Cog
206 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Roughly when should we see season 27?
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1445 | 60
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
TehCoffee wrote:Roughly when should we see season 27?

Yes
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Istaryu wrote:
TehCoffee wrote:Roughly when should we see season 27?

Yes

After season 26 and before 28
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Question . If i wear 2 x Ida tier 4 uniques with ice lance procs , does the both procs work ? Or is it only from the first weapon? Does not seem to work . Thanks for answers!