Discuss Median XL!
Zipper2Fly
Stone Warrior
32 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
So I just came back after a year or so long break, I see the scrolls of enchantment as a new item and I was wondering exactly how it works? Is it like blessing an item? Does it add any levels or any negative side effects. I found a 3 socket 35% ed 100% ar bonus blade and a scroll of enchant: weapon that makes a weapon eth. Is it going to give me the same modifiers? Also it says "Silver point" in bronze text about "makes a weapon eth"
Can someone just clarify for me? Thanks
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Zipper2Fly wrote:So I just came back after a year or so long break, I see the scrolls of enchantment as a new item and I was wondering exactly how it works? Is it like blessing an item? Does it add any levels or any negative side effects. I found a 3 socket 35% ed 100% ar bonus blade and a scroll of enchant: weapon that makes a weapon eth. Is it going to give me the same modifiers? Also it says "Silver point" in bronze text about "makes a weapon eth"

You can enchant items one time, then it reads “Already Enchanted”. Doesn’t have any negatives such as lvl req etc.

“Silver point” is just flavor text - and that enchant only works on Daggers. The weapons enchants aren’t useful for most builds. If you go on Discord in #General the scroll drop locations are pinned
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Zipper2Fly wrote:So I just came back after a year or so long break, I see the scrolls of enchantment as a new item and I was wondering exactly how it works? Is it like blessing an item? Does it add any levels or any negative side effects. I found a 3 socket 35% ed 100% ar bonus blade and a scroll of enchant: weapon that makes a weapon eth. Is it going to give me the same modifiers? Also it says "Silver point" in bronze text about "makes a weapon eth"

It's only bonus.

Just one known bug : helmet scrool with hellfire aura can erase a previous orange text like hidden relicary on unveilling eyes circlet.
Chance
Grubber
323 | 3
What are the best ways to raise max res?
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Chance wrote:What are the best ways to raise max res?

Perfect Gems
Chance
Grubber
323 | 3
blatkill wrote:

Perfect Gems

If perfect gems then no jewel. I'm already on the late game
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions

Uber charms like azmodan, kabraxis.
Lotteried amulet
Natashas Legacy runeword armor
Etc
Chance
Grubber
323 | 3
altoiddealer wrote:

Uber charms like azmodan, kabraxis.
Lotteried amulet
Natashas Legacy runeword armor
Etc

Natasha +4 is too expensive. If I use
Curandera (Xis)
(for bargain Phys res), will I be able to reach 90 if I mix with other parts (like
Witchhunter's Hood
Witchhunter's Hood
Cap (Sacred)

Defense: (2136 - 2611) to (2161 - 2642)
Required Level: 90
Required Strength:
Item Level: 1
+(80 to 120)% Enhanced Defense
10% to Strength
10% to Dexterity
Maximum Elemental Resists +2%
Elemental Resists +(31 to 40)%
Physical Resist 5%
(16 to 20)% Bonus to Defense
Requirements -50%
Socketed (4)

Witchhunter's Attire
(Assassin Claw Set)
)?
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Zann Esu Jewel are a solution too
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions

There is no "best" way, it depends on your build. You need to max out max rez from charms (up to 82 with trophied laz charm and perf sleep). Lotto amu
brings you up to 84 and after that you can use items depending on if they fit to your build: natasha's legacy/henchmen set parts/zann esu jewels/specific sacred uniques that have max rez. Perfect gems are not bad as they add flat resistances which are required for t14+ labs. Alternatively if you're a caster you can use moon crystal umos to get your flat rez and replace gems with zann esu jewels.

In general just search for max resistance affix on sacred uniques/runewords/sets and see what works for your build. Optimal max rez solutions will not be easy/cheap to get.