Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Deus_13
Fallen
1 | 0
Hi. have a very cpecific mechanic question for PROs. Have version 2.0 melee-Bear with 2H-mace with 2 frames attacks (350 ias). Using Wildfire, have about 1k hp/mp on melee attach, which Wildfire is. BUT, when I face Phoboss, I swing, but no dmg dealt, no hp/mp on attack taken back. Same happens on Deimoss, with speeds debuff Pylon. What exactly does Phoboss`s (Deimoss pylon) debuff? I try to understand, how to fix it. 3/4-frame attacks were fine, but 2-frame attack for some reson disables on Phoboss and Deimoss(with Pylon), but every stat is fine, weapon in hands, swings occur, even fire animation is here. Any ideas? I need exact info about those debuffs, please. UPD. Same debuff is applied on Baal (maybe by minions), blue one. WTF is it doing? I see only some avoid stats -30, nothing else, but attacks stop to hit at all, if I have 3 or less frames on attack... Cant figure out, how to fix.
Edited by Deus_13 2 years.
Bestendigo
Lava Lord
95 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
How to make enhanced runes like Hem or Mhal?
Cat_IED
Vampiress
39 | 10
Bestendigo wrote:How to make enhanced runes like Hem or Mhal?

You have to find enhanced runes, although you can upgrade them like regular runes. For example, 2 Ol's = an Elq. They drop anywhere with an area level equal to or greater than their item level (starting at 90) which is early hell/late nightmare. Drop bias for runes (Fauztinville) can help. Scosglen's big tree guys have an enhanced rune bias specifically.

Magic find doesn't help with runes of course. So just kill lots of stuff and pray for the best.
Bestendigo
Lava Lord
95 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Haha, i got 126 lvl Necro and didn't find a single enhanced rune. Before we could make XiS with ele runes and now they can drop only? Rotfl.... mega sad. Can't make desired runewords without them though.
kortt
Core Lord
394 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Bestendigo wrote:Haha, i got 126 lvl Necro and didn't find a single enhanced rune. Before we could make XiS with ele runes and now they can drop only? Rotfl.... mega sad. Can't make desired runewords without them though.

you're just out of luck. in k3k, Atulua, Dunс - Enhanced Runes fall.
Bestendigo
Lava Lord
95 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I cleaned Duncraig 5 times and didn't get a single Enhanced Rune. I farm Teganze a lot, got like 12 Runestones and 20 essences. Instead of Enhanced runes i found plenty of common runes (but not Zod), Vizjerei Amulet like 80 times now, a lot of useless SU/SSU not for Summoner Necro.

But Enhanced Runes? Never found it.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Bestendigo wrote:I cleaned Duncraig 5 times and didn't get a single Enhanced Rune. I farm Teganze a lot, got like 12 Runestones and 20 essences. Instead of Enhanced runes i found plenty of common runes (but not Zod), Vizjerei Amulet like 80 times now, a lot of useless SU/SSU not for Summoner Necro.

But Enhanced Runes? Never found it.

Welcome to the grindfest. You realize you are playing an ARPG?
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
Dunc and teganze are garbage for runes. You mainly farm dunc for uniques.
Runes start dropping regularly from vizjun and up.
Bestendigo
Lava Lord
95 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Jampula wrote:Welcome to the grindfest. You realize you are playing an ARPG?

It's hack'n'slash. And too much grind is always bad, unless u're no-lifer who play it 10h daily. Maybe u are, but I am not. Grim Dawn is also hack'n'slash and i don't need there to farm one item 50 hours. I love MXL but i think i need to start playing MP... this mod is definitely not for SP.
Victor
Cog
247 | 37
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Bestendigo wrote:
Jampula wrote:Welcome to the grindfest. You realize you are playing an ARPG?

It's hack'n'slash. And too much grind is always bad, unless u're no-lifer who play it 10h daily. Maybe u are, but I am not. Grim Dawn is also hack'n'slash and i don't need there to farm one item 50 hours. I love MXL but i think i need to start playing MP... this mod is definitely not for SP.

My advice for SP: Choose your first character from those who can farm Scosglen fast (Totemancer etc.). Collect boxes and runes, fill up your shared stash, twink another if you get bored. This is the most time-efficient and fun route in SP, and wasn't possible before 2.1. Thanks devs for this.