Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
aldien
Prowler
16 | 0
Help guys, I can't enter to the game after restart D2.
UNHANDLED_EXCEPTION: PRIV_INSTRUCTION

I've downloaded a fresh median xl web setup and still have the same error.
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
602 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Can someone clarify for me the difference between When Attacked and When Struck? The former seems to be unique to MXL. Thanks!
69latrick
Gravedigger
191 | 0
done ty
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
Semigloss wrote:Can someone clarify for me the difference between When Attacked and When Struck? The former seems to be unique to MXL. Thanks!

Attacked means proc after being hit at melee range, struck means proc after hit by anything
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
602 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Bliyadolubov wrote:
Semigloss wrote:Can someone clarify for me the difference between When Attacked and When Struck? The former seems to be unique to MXL. Thanks!

Attacked means proc after being hit at melee range, struck means proc after hit by anything

Thank you. Does when struck also work when hit with spells? Or only WDM hits?
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
Semigloss wrote:
Bliyadolubov wrote:

Anything meaning spells too
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
602 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Bliyadolubov wrote:
Semigloss wrote:
Bliyadolubov wrote:

Thanks. Last question, how does block and dodge interact? I'm assuming if you dodge or block then it doesn't count as a hit?
God_of_Magic
Pit Knight
114 | 6
Semigloss wrote:
Bliyadolubov wrote:
Semigloss wrote:
Bliyadolubov wrote:

Thanks. Last question, how does block and dodge interact? I'm assuming if you dodge or block then it doesn't count as a hit?

Correct. Hit means you must actually take the hit.
malboro_urchin
Fallen
1 | 0
Hi, please excuse the basic question as I'm very new to the mod.

In game, how do you farm a particular boss, especially when playing with friends? Do we all need to exit then log in again? Does this work any differently over LAN vs on one of the servers?
CaoBao
Bone Archer
74 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
malboro_urchin wrote:Hi, please excuse the basic question as I'm very new to the mod.

In game, how do you farm a particular boss, especially when playing with friends? Do we all need to exit then log in again? Does this work any differently over LAN vs on one of the servers?

Kill boss-Make New game/Join-Kill again