Discuss Median XL!
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Vvvxi wrote:Does Malus Domestica sacred clubs orange text "apple healing effect while equipped" have synergy with blessed lifes apple healing bonus?

Yes he has
nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
Hy, two questions :
- with amazon hammer melee path, hammer of zarae is it a projectile.... but is a melee path..... so, it is possible to pick melee devotion or not ?
- with the same skill (hammer melee path), it's attack or caster speed ?

thx for advance
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
nemmate wrote:Hy, two questions :
- with amazon hammer melee path, hammer of zarae is it a projectile.... but is a melee path..... so, it is possible to pick melee devotion or not ?

thx for advance

Yes you can and it's attack speed.
empleat
Prowler
18 | 0
Is this mod more interesting then farming monsters in same locations, i dislike D2, because it is impossible to play without wiki, and even then you have to farm hours upon hours with possibility of desire items not dropping... And character building: so you would input some numbers into program to calculate best permutations of all possible items for a build. I like core concept of ARPG games, but they didn't change since D2 at all, look how degenerate these companies are, modders create better games today and that is pre-AI age... And don't know about PvP in isometric game and PvE i find mostly boring about nothing. And some leaderboards, so your names is there, no one cares or knows who you are anyways... I would like to make my own game one day, but it is yet too long to AI. I read in description there are different activities from farming monsters in same areas in Median 2.0, is this more exciting? I found previous mod boring... We already make all possible things in games and movies that we can imagine, what else is there?

PS: playing Median 2.0 on 4K = peak of human evolution xD
nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
Jampula wrote:

thx for advance

thank you mate, and what about life/mana leach ? It's okay too ? And if it's a "melee projectile attack", I profit "Life/mana on attack", or just leach/after each kill, etc ???
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
nemmate wrote:
Jampula wrote:

thx for advance

thank you mate, and what about life/mana leach ? It's okay too ? And if it's a "melee projectile attack", I profit "Life/mana on attack", or just leach/after each kill, etc ???

Life/mana leech works. Not sure about on attack stuff, I don't think they work and even if they do, they count on only direct attack which is way too slow for hammerzon. And usually you shift-click those hammers.
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Does manual casting ATMG use attack speed or cast speed?
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I think the golden chariot shield for zons might be bugged. I'm not getting the grey stat. IDK if anyone else is having this issue or maybe theres an issue with my gear load out but here's my character if anyone's curious. https://tsw.vn.cz/char/ophilia
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Question regarding SSF...

From what I read, once you activate SSF you will not be able to join other people's games and they- yours. Thats not the case tho, other people are joining my open games and also are getting auto-party. Is that a bug or am I missing something?
berry117
Dark Wanderer
802 | 78
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Wotan wrote:Question regarding SSF...

From what I read, once you activate SSF you will not be able to join other people's games and they- yours. Thats not the case tho, other people are joining my open games and also are getting auto-party. Is that a bug or am I missing something?

You activate ssf on in lobby or game via /ssf on
your character you initially typed /ssf on in a lobby or game is not ssf
Any subsequent characters made, now that the toggle is on... are ssf.
i also think you can type /ssf to see if your character is ssf, or check on https://tsw.vn.cz/char/YOURCHARACTERNAMEHERE