Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
645 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Siosilvar wrote:
Ruubel wrote:my own question, and its probably worth of its own topic: my question is - how ?

Breath of Thaumaturgy
Breath of Thaumaturgy
Occult Effigy

Cube Reagent
Cube with a Blessed Crafted Weapon/Armor to Add Bonus
Item can be blessed Again
+25 Required Level
, pruby

wait, you can use it TWICE ?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Ruubel wrote:
Siosilvar wrote:
Ruubel wrote:my own question, and its probably worth of its own topic: my question is - how ?

Breath of Thaumaturgy
Breath of Thaumaturgy
Occult Effigy

Cube Reagent
+25 Required Level
, pruby

you're thinking too small

you can fit 4 of them onto a downleveled craft
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
645 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Siosilvar wrote:
Ruubel wrote:
Siosilvar wrote:

Breath of Thaumaturgy
Breath of Thaumaturgy
Occult Effigy

Cube Reagent
+25 Required Level
, pruby

you're thinking too small

you can fit 4 of them onto a downleveled craft

Ok, how I can downlevel a craft and how to fit 4
Breath of Thaumaturgy
Breath of Thaumaturgy
Occult Effigy

Cube Reagent
+25 Required Level
there ?
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
20% from affix, 36% from craft+double bless, 30% from gems = 115 rlvl 86% + 2 x 4% from UMO = 135 rlvl 94% vit. And if it a downleveled rare - it's even simplier

Gabrifreeme
Imp
4 | 0
Hello everyone,
Quick question, if you don't mind.
I'm nearly at level 133 and still I can't farm Fauztinville. So can anyone tell me what will be the best build be for an Amazon.

Sharp :-)
metasequoia
Cog
206 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Gabrifreeme wrote:Hello everyone,
Quick question, if you don't mind.
I'm nearly at level 133 and still I can't farm Fauztinville. So can anyone tell me what will be the best build be for an Amazon.

Sharp :-)

If you can provide us with your equipment and what charms you got/miss, and your skill allocation, we might be able to help you, without that it will be hard. Any build can farm Fauztinville with the correct equip, skills and player skills in my opinion.
Gabrifreeme
Imp
4 | 0
How would I share that info?
metasequoia
Cog
206 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Gabrifreeme wrote:How would I share that info?

as you mentioned earlier that you are playing offline, manually write it together in a single post might be the only option. for Multiplayer, notarmory would be easier..

generally, for Fauztinville i would say that you want a lot of physical resistances as well as a decent killspeed and "enough" sustain, as there are a lot of fast and heavy hitting enemies that will swarm you easily. trying to get most charms you can get is a good idea, as well as the Tran Athulua Trophy, wich gives 5% phys res, which is huge. The Crystalline Flame Medaillon Charm with upgrade (and Trophy) is huge as well.
Pisunchic
Stygian Watcher
42 | 0
I have a QUESTION, for some reason earthquake barb has more damage without weapon, about 36k earthquake skill, and 44k shower of rocks, its about 1/2 higher then with weapon. I tested it on dummy and it was true, damage was higher just with bare hand and invictus offhand. Maybe its known bug or game mechanic that i dont understand. Second thing, i levelup my barb to 130, and today i have noticed that upheval has passive bonus to damage!? holy mama. In median there are many stuff that need to learn, discover new builds, why no one plays hybrid builds, i play xbow with summons, its so much fun, it hard to balance but still its possible. Some build variantions such as earthquake barb + summons, holy melee pal with summons, unholy melee pal + summons should be bonkers.
Diaco
Void Archon
884 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Pisunchic wrote:I have a QUESTION, for some reason earthquake barb has more damage without weapon, about 36k earthquake skill, and 44k shower of rocks, its about 1/2 higher then with weapon. I tested it on dummy and it was true, damage was higher just with bare hand and invictus offhand. Maybe its known bug or game mechanic that i dont understand. Second thing, i levelup my barb to 130, and today i have noticed that upheval has passive bonus to damage!? holy mama. In median there are many stuff that need to learn, discover new builds, why no one plays hybrid builds, i play xbow with summons, its so much fun, it hard to balance but still its possible. Some build variantions such as earthquake barb + summons, holy melee pal with summons, unholy melee pal + summons should be bonkers.

no one plays them because they are not viable. median is extremely biased towards specialization. if you focus on both things you'll most likely suck at both