Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
@CaoBao I think he was establishing that continuity does not in fact effect Doom, as it's a curse rather than a buff/debuff. That was my original thought as well, I just haven't wanted to use a Bella to test it :-D I think he's correct though, continuity would have no effect.
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
645 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Crosby4HyG wrote:@CaoBao I think he was establishing that continuity does not in fact effect Doom, as it's a curse rather than a buff/debuff. That was my original thought as well, I just haven't wanted to use a Bella to test it :-D I think he's correct though, continuity would have no effect.

No need for bella, reading ability is enogh. If tooltip says its curse, it menas its not debuff. And buffs/debuffs are affected by continuity.
BoneZone
Balrog
138 | 6
Donated 25 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
how much chance to avoid does assassin get now, i know things changed a bit
metasequoia
Cog
206 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
BoneZone wrote:how much chance to avoid does assassin get now, i know things changed a bit

u mean corrupted assassin in labs? that was changed recently.
60% down from 70%, it's in the patch notes :)

u mean assassin class in general?
55% perfect being, 5% class charm, cap is at 60% so max, 65% with
Dark Pact
Dark Pact
Circlet (Sacred)

Defense: 505 to 571
(Assassin Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 262
Item Level: 120
Bloodbath Is Active
Orb Effects Applied to this Item are Doubled
40% Combat Speeds
5% Chance to Avoid Damage
Maximum Avoid Chance +5%
Socketed (4)
BoneZone
Balrog
138 | 6
Donated 25 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
In general. Thanks
Theologist
Cultist
20 | 1
How does Bear Companion (Druid skill from Hunter Tree) actually works? I have tried to cast it, but it does not summon a Bear at all.
metasequoia
Cog
206 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Theologist wrote:How does Bear Companion (Druid skill from Hunter Tree) actually works? I have tried to cast it, but it does not summon a Bear at all.

I can assure you that it is a summon as stated in the skill description and does indeed summon a big beefy Bear. I've noticed that sometimes, as Hunter Druids usually have low cast rate, you will get interrupted from (re-)casting the bear in battle, else it works perfectly fine for me.

Do you use any piece of equip or skill that disallows summons? Melee devotion mastery skill perhaps?

What intrigues me is how the advanced bear mechanix are. like, what does he actually draw from your char stat-wise? Attack Speed? Attack Rating? and if so, does it use the breakpoints of the Druid?
Theologist
Cultist
20 | 1
metasequoia wrote:
Theologist wrote:How does Bear Companion (Druid skill from Hunter Tree) actually works? I have tried to cast it, but it does not summon a Bear at all.

I can assure you that it is a summon as stated in the skill description and does indeed summon a big beefy Bear. I've noticed that sometimes, as Hunter Druids usually have low cast rate, you will get interrupted from (re-)casting the bear in battle, else it works perfectly fine for me.

Do you use any piece of equip or skill that disallows summons? Melee devotion mastery skill perhaps?

What intrigues me is how the advanced bear mechanix are. like, what does he actually draw from your char stat-wise? Attack Speed? Attack Rating? and if so, does it use the breakpoints of the Druid?

Oh man, you are right... i have Melee Devotion, i am dumb :wall:

I was confused because i can summon Vine Companion, i could also summon the Bear. But since Vine Companion is a Special Summon, the melee Devotion does not apply to it.
scoobysnacks
Thunder Beetle
58 | 3
My characters are no longer showing up on the auction auto transfer list. Is there a way I can connect them again? I've tried relogging game/forum and restarting my pc multiple times to no luck.
nikulo
Sasquatch
65 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
is the fire/havoc sorc still so op in the new ladder? is it still possible to get 0cd Havoc?