Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
nikulo
Sasquatch
65 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
hey, ive seen some summoning paladins mentioning that they use a relic called "blood of creation".

but i cannot seem to find it in the documentation/website,.. is it a normal relic that drops like the otherones?

If not, how do i get it? :D

thanks so much for your help!!

*edit also for summoning dmg% jewels, the guide im following has all jewels 9%-11% + summon dmg, i tried like 20-30 rolls and only got +1%-3% minion dmg
is there another way to get higher jewel crafts?
Pisunchic
Stygian Watcher
42 | 0
nikulo wrote:hey, ive seen some summoning paladins mentioning that they use a relic called "blood of creation".

but i cannot seem to find it in the documentation/website,.. is it a normal relic that drops like the otherones?

If not, how do i get it? :D

thanks so much for your help!!

*edit also for summoning dmg% jewels, the guide im following has all jewels 9%-11% + summon dmg, i tried like 20-30 rolls and only got +1%-3% minion dmg
is there another way to get higher jewel crafts?

Blood of creation is charm-relic from last boss, he cant be beaten by any pala build, and not much chars can finish it, so you need to buy that relic. About jewels, if you craft it it can roll + 5-7 minion damage on top of static bonus from crafting, which means 5-7 + 3 = 8-10, its a random chance.
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
645 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I saw a note somwhere, you can create relic by lab6 stones, but how many and was there any requirements, I do not remember...
Roronoa_Zoro
Skeleton
2 | 0
It happens while playing the game bro. This is so annoying.
AGsniper
Sasquatch
65 | 3
Roronoa_Zoro wrote:It happens while playing the game bro. This is so annoying.

Wat?
Taem
Necrobot
2476 | 151
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Clearly a bot...
Makros
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
I have relic Night Hawks - it doesn't work. What am I doing wrong?
xbunker
Sand Maggot
1193 | 9
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Makros wrote:I have relic Night Hawks - it doesn't work. What am I doing wrong?

Melee Devotion blocks summons.
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Is there any need to stack max res higher than 90? I know there's mobs that have ele pierce so it pays to stack additional res than whats shown on the character screen but can certain mobs reduce max res too? and if so is there anywhere I can go to find out which mobs do and how much they take away?
Pisunchic
Stygian Watcher
42 | 0
GoochMcNuts wrote:Is there any need to stack max res higher than 90? I know there's mobs that have ele pierce so it pays to stack additional res than whats shown on the character screen but can certain mobs reduce max res too? and if so is there anywhere I can go to find out which mobs do and how much they take away?

At labs and on turbobosses need to overstack maxres, mobs have -res curse