willyboy
Abomination
151 | 18
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I have a small question:

In some guides and also tradethreads I read "SSSSU"-items....I know what SU means, but in the docs I didn´t find the difference. So....what makes a SU-item to a SSU or better?

And where can I find a list if possible. Thx for any answers :)
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
willyboy wrote:I have a small question:

In some guides and also tradethreads I read "SSSSU"-items....I know what SU means, but in the docs I didn´t find the difference. So....what makes a SU-item to a SSU or better?

And where can I find a list if possible. Thx for any answers :)

Doesnt mean its better than a SSU or SU , just means its rarer to find.

Check out the docs https://docs.median-xl.com/
Drav
Skeleton
2 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Can you summon Dragon eggs?
If so where?
princeigor
Bone Archer
79 | 10
Drav wrote:Can you summon Dragon eggs?
If so where?

In Act 2 desert and Act 3 jungle
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
kimjam wrote:New 120 necromancer where to farm, and summoner vs melee?

Melee is much stronger, and u can try easy ubers such as k3k or tran
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Jaedong wrote:when do people switch to summoner?
i'd say never . surviving was never an issue with barbarians .

go for a throw barb build with full vitality , snake stance+eagle stance , runemaster , wolves and spirit guide . you can't fail with massive defence and tons of HP while fighting from a safe distance (+slow target from Snake stance/+other items) .

if you still want to play HC as a summoner , i suggest you do that after level 90 , when you can pump your summons with Shamanic trance and some good crafts (but this requires you to invest into str instead of vitality , that will leave you with crapy HP -> you trade your HP for some fat tanks and that is not always a good decision , since when you'll have low HP you will be easyer to get killed , and the secret of HC is not getting killed...) . untill then , don't bother . you may then ditch the wolves and spirit guide and invest into greater manifestations + a type of summon you prefer ( to get low timer / timerless spirit walk for crowd control/summons control/pulverising single targets ) , while sticking to your throwing main attack (rebound puts a good distance between you and your opponents)
C.Basso
Destroyer
6 | 0
I have a big game delay though I use the VPN. So I wonder why GS 7 has been offline, or when it will be online.
Any advises will be nice. Thanks
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
C.Basso wrote:I have a big game delay though I use the VPN. So I wonder why GS 7 has been offline, or when it will be online.
Any advises will be nice. Thanks

Yeah, gs7 is temporarily down bcz the person who hosted that gs has moved and is having trouble setting it up at his new place, we working on it tho.
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
requiemss
Acid Prince
47 | 0
I want to try werewolf druid but im a bit lost in the damage mechanism of this skill tree.
Werewolf Form gives deadly strike, and atack rating (wich means it's based on atacks)
Mana pulse (since u drain mana, it's needed to regain some, does weapon damage)
Harbringer (convers physical damage to magic damage)
Twited claw (increases bonus cold damage to atack (does it means that if i equip plus cold damage on atack i get a bonus? how much?) does weapon damage, and adds bonus cold damage (does stack with itself?))

*So, what damage should i aim for? Should i aim for increase physical/magical, -enemy cold, +weapon damage, procs since i rely on atacks?
*And about defense. How the F... can i rise my defence? (got no skills like other chars, and i don't know if i should go for damage reduction, resistances, HP, +def, +%def plus, etc)