Discuss Median XL!
Furystrikesx
Vampiress
38 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
What type of MF do you have Nitz? I ran with 873MF on my pally and only get like 1 skull / rune per like 2-3 runs with a full clear each time.
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Furystrikesx wrote:What type of MF do you have Nitz? I ran with 873MF on my pally and only get like 1 skull / rune per like 2-3 runs with a full clear each time.

Runes, skulls, stones are not affected by MF.
Crepes
Prowler
18 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Is there a way I can change my cursor? I get lost trying to keep track of it sometimes. I tried YoloMouse, which is a really cool program, but it doesn't seem to work with D2. Is there anything else I can try?
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Crepes wrote:Is there a way I can change my cursor? I get lost trying to keep track of it sometimes. I tried YoloMouse, which is a really cool program, but it doesn't seem to work with D2. Is there anything else I can try?

You can create a custom cursor, but I'm told using it will get you banned for some reason. I've asked a few times if in-game customizable cursor color options could be implemented, but I don't have enough cred to sway the devs. C'est la vie. :)
Zennith
Grubber
310 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Nitz wrote:
TheUnderling wrote:How many runs does it take you guys to make one kabraxis stone?

0-2 sks and 0-2 stones per run. 5-7-999 runs for 1 kab stone.

Fix'd.
Crepes
Prowler
18 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Solfege wrote:
Crepes wrote:Is there a way I can change my cursor? I get lost trying to keep track of it sometimes. I tried YoloMouse, which is a really cool program, but it doesn't seem to work with D2. Is there anything else I can try?

You can create a custom cursor, but I'm told using it will get you banned for some reason. I've asked a few times if in-game customizable cursor color options could be implemented, but I don't have enough cred to sway the devs. C'est la vie. :)

Well, I only play SP so I don't think I'm going to ban myself :P. But if it's something that we can't talk about on the forums because it's bannable on realm, I understand.
Great Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Hi. I can't get Charsi quest to get malus for imbue reward. How can I get this quest?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
uchenick55 wrote:Hi. I can't get Charsi quest to get malus for imbue reward. How can I get this quest?

Minimum level required 8.
Great Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
ok ty
locked21
Sasquatch
66 | 0
Hey guys. I followed the last tutorial on how to get Median XL to work with pluggy and multires. I'm able to play SP with multires with DDraw. The problem is that it is not smooth, it's like playing on 20fps. Glide doesn't work with MultiRes and I'm getting a crash when trying to put D3D (memory error of some sort). Is there any way to make MultiRes work with glidder? Or D3D with MultiRes (because i'm getting an error when trying D3D with MR). Or any other way to make gameplay smoother?