Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Haxo_1
Invader
8 | 0
Hi guys!

Does anyone have experience with playing via an mobile hotspot?

I am not able to connect to game servers, altho i can browse through the internet allrigt.

Are there known issues, or anything i should watch out for?

Thanks!
akbugger
Pit Knight
101 | 3
Can you still use THe Awakening to be able to merge Sleep with throphies twice? I tried but cannot. I tought the change only applies to getting the same bonuses twice.
Birimbau
Sasquatch
68 | 4
Is it worth to invest in % (type) spell damage to boost ways damage for throw sin in order to improve the shitty dmg of storm crows or just focus on pierce?

I heard spell dmg doesn't give any boost for ways is it true?
BearBearderBarb
Pit Knight
118 | 8
Birimbau wrote:Is it worth to invest in % (type) spell damage to boost ways damage for throw sin in order to improve the shitty dmg of storm crows or just focus on pierce?

It doesn't give any damage to stormcrows.
IronMan
Lava Lord
91 | 9
Are Items with Item level 125 e.g. Hand of Rathma considered SSU or SSSU?
Birimbau
Sasquatch
68 | 4
BearBearderBarb wrote:
Birimbau wrote:Is it worth to invest in % (type) spell damage to boost ways damage for throw sin in order to improve the shitty dmg of storm crows or just focus on pierce?

It doesn't give any damage to stormcrows.

So the spell dmg bonus the ways skills gives are worthless for crows, shit... They should at least make storm crows grant some dmg multiplier to ways per storm crows base level so it can actually become a decent skill combined with ways. Or at least give ways one maximum base skill level per 5 stormcrows base lavels, so with 25 sc base points you could have ways up to base lvl 30 and 20 for raven.
Vape
Lava Lord
92 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
how do i change the account in my Forum profile? id like my account to be *Vape not my old account *NotYourFather
a195727098
Fallen
1 | 0
I tried to buy a rune through an auction yesterday, I won the bid and I got a lv1 character auto transferred to my account. But there was nothing but the basic start item in that mule's inventory. I wonder what should I do to get my TG back.
I sent a PM to the seller but didn't get any response.
here is some screen shots:
potapo_gourouni
Azure Drake
174 | 8
How shall I shrine craft my gear for a werewolf Druid?
If I play strength based werewolf, I craft weapons with creepy shrine? or with intimidating shrine? or another one? then I bless with creepy?

If I go Dex build with crystal sword, I craft with abandoned shrines and bless with the same? or is it better to craft with sacred shrines? and bless with sacred?

What about armor equipment in each category?
Giu
Core Lord
392 | 61
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
potapo_gourouni wrote:How shall I shrine craft my gear for a werewolf Druid?
If I play strength based werewolf, I craft weapons with creepy shrine? or with intimidating shrine? or another one? then I bless with creepy?

If I go Dex build with crystal sword, I craft with abandoned shrines and bless with the same? or is it better to craft with sacred shrines? and bless with sacred?

What about armor equipment in each category?

Phys: intimidating weapons for deadly strike, creepy rest.

IED: Abbandoned crafts, get pierce other ways.