Discuss Median XL!
Shovelspoon
Pit Knight
106 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
lazyknob wrote:
ChuckNoRis wrote:
zephxd wrote:If i have a weapon, giving 1-100 fire damage, as an example, does this damage improve by 10% spellpower / fire spell power?
only applies for the successful melee hit to your initial target.

Does this increase not show? Got a melee weapon with 'Adds xxx - xxx cold damage', the cold damage doesn't change under Weapon Damage in D2stats when I swap in and out an amulet with 10% spell damage.

If it isn't a spell, then spell damage modifiers don't work for that skill. There are ranged and melee weapon damage skills, and elemental damage for those only go up when you have items that say "Adds xx-xx fire damage". And those numbers don't help your spell damage.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
lazyknob wrote:
ChuckNoRis wrote:
zephxd wrote:If i have a weapon, giving 1-100 fire damage, as an example, does this damage improve by 10% spellpower / fire spell power?
only applies for the successful melee hit to your initial target.

Does this increase not show? Got a melee weapon with 'Adds xxx - xxx cold damage', the cold damage doesn't change under Weapon Damage in D2stats when I swap in and out an amulet with 10% spell damage.
as i said , it only applies to your initial melee hit . d2 stats can't show that as it is not counted for your attack skill . your initial melee hit is not in the equation

Shovelspoon wrote:If it isn't a spell, then spell damage modifiers don't work for that skill.
%spell damage applies to your initial melee hit even if it's a weapon damage attack that you are using . if your weapon has 1k fire damage and you got 100% fire spell damage gear ,your initial melee hit will do 2k fire damage while the other missiles generated by your main attack ( be it Shower of Rocks for example ) will not take in count that %spell damage increase since it's not a spell main attack such as blood thorns , and will only deal 1k fire damage (if the main attack has 100%Wd modiffier)
crooked
Fallen
1 | 0
Does Way of the Gryphon stack with Twin Fang?
endless
Imp
4 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
How does +1 maximum necromancer minions work? I thought it would let me go from 10 skeletons to 11 skeletons but it doesn't.

Thanks.
Geeko
Jungle Hunter
29 | 1
Is it possible to have MXL and POD installed at the same time?
robg1293
Pit Knight
104 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Crash wrote:
prejudyce wrote:Where is the entrance to gather the set to use in killing for Valthek?

There are two entrances for Yshari Sanctum now.

Yshari Sanctum -- Valthek fight area, center of Caldeum
Spectre of Hatred -- World 1, Mephisto's Area of Yshari Sanctum, which is where you travel the mazes of each world and gather the set pieces, found to the left of Yshari sanctum entrance

after you kill meph where do you go to the next one?
OhIsThatSo
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
endless wrote:How does +1 maximum necromancer minions work? I thought it would let me go from 10 skeletons to 11 skeletons but it doesn't.

Thanks.

Do you have Veil King that reduces a % of your maximum minions? Might be rounding off and require more than +1 to get +1 effective.
OhIsThatSo
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Shovelspoon wrote:If it isn't a spell, then spell damage modifiers don't work for that skill.
%spell damage applies to your initial melee hit even if it's a weapon damage attack that you are using . if your weapon has 1k fire damage and you got 100% fire spell damage gear ,your initial melee hit will do 2k fire damage while the other missiles generated by your main attack ( be it Shower of Rocks for example ) will not take in count that %spell damage increase since it's not a spell main attack such as blood thorns , and will only deal 1k fire damage (if the main attack has 100%Wd modiffier)[/quote]

What about assassin's MK? Does it benefit from physical/magical spell damage?
Ronthar
Azure Drake
165 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
So I am very confuesed. Did Belial change in some way since sigma season 1? Im aware he is the rat i have to chase around and that the illusion health bars will show up as boss health bas which will become confuesing but even still.... I spend a good 5 mins burning him down focused on him and this should be more than enough time to kill him (I have enough damage to kill baal within ~5-10 mins and clear the bremm 1.5 min timer)
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
OhIsThatSo wrote:What about assassin's MK? Does it benefit from physical/magical spell damage?
no . it'a a conversion from weapon damage . and it's not melee

crooked wrote:Does Way of the Gryphon stack with Twin Fang?
it applies to your every successful initial melee hit , and to any other weapon damage proc (if you have any) , but it's not helping much on this situation . better go for Beacon imo if you play a TFS build