Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Maxxibait
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
I am using a Witchmoon amulet, it has the affix of 15% damage take goes to mana.
However i don't see my mana dropping when i take damage, is this item working as intended?
Dandy
Vampiress
38 | 1
Maxxibait wrote:I am using a Witchmoon amulet, it has the affix of 15% damage take goes to mana.
However i don't see my mana dropping when i take damage, is this item working as intended?

This affix means that 15% of hit point damage you take is FULLY taken, then 15% of it is added to your mana pool.
You take the same damage, but gain mana.

I don't believe there is anything akin to original energy shield skill in Median ? Correct me if I am wrong.
sinatra
Prowler
18 | 0
purplet wrote:
sinatra wrote:Is there any build that can actually farm fauztin without a eating sigs and godly equip?

Summon barb. But why? It will be slow while you face roll k3b or ta(Abjurer) and get more of it.

Thanks bro ^^

Just cuz i really want some grs (after getting them i will probably never return to this place lol) XD
Derprism
Destroyer
6 | 0
1. Is there any way to upgrade a magic/normal into a rare item without charsi's quest?

2. Can you reroll rares? crafted items?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Derprism wrote:1. Is there any way to upgrade a magic/normal into a rare item without charsi's quest?

2. Can you reroll rares? crafted items?

1.) no. just find them or imbue.

2.) no rare reroll, yes crafted.
Keywing
Monkey King
254 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Do we have any way to find the potential life totals of Dest baal along with his resistances?
Players 1 By the way
James6Chainz
Skeleton
2 | 0
is there a hotkey or anyway to look at your life leech etc. the more in depth stats of your char that the d2 default char screen doesnt show
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
James6Chainz wrote:is there a hotkey or anyway to look at your life leech etc. the more in depth stats of your char that the d2 default char screen doesnt show

D2stats

D2stats thread here
tlpc1
Sasquatch
60 | 0
Can the Veteran Tokens recipe be done 2 times (once for Terror "Evil Eyes" and once for Destruction "Evil Eyes", thus adding +2 to Class skills), or just once?
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
just once.