Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
villur wrote:Lets talk assassin
Im thinking of doing a throwsin, but I don't have a clue whats considered the strongest throw skill atm. Wychwind seems to melt everything thus far but forces me into a slower playstyle. I'd like to focus a lot on broadside, but I think you can only get the timer to around 5sec?
Does the old way of going nagi + broadside on wep swap still work or is it even worth it? Going hybrid sounds interesting, but I'd be giving up on block which sucks a bit.

I personally always liked maelstrom. Its range is simply insane. You can do ubers by killing enemies you don't even see! It's better to intentionally miss the target though, since the novas deal more damage than the explosion. And when the knive explodes it won't fly any further.

Wychwind is a great spell vs bosses. you only need a merc or a summon to immobilize the boss, so he won't walk away.

Storm crows... well back in 2008 it was an awesome spell. Since then it has been buffed since there are lots more knives now. you gotta test it out I can't say much about it.

Broadside is mainly used as a starter spell for proc feasts. Usually people cast it, then switch real fast to a nagi by pressing w. Then everything dies. Then you wait a bit and cast broadside again. At least that's the most effective way to make use of that spell.
brassmuffler
Sasquatch
65 | 2
anyone else get terrible rubber banding while trying to do juris khan? :(
XxL1nKzxX
Fallen
1 | 0
Hey guys

Ive mostly played MXL Ult and im just ocming into the new MXL, what are the biggest changes that have happened between the 2 versions? Ive noticed that the level 0 challenge doesnt exist anymore and that i dont get a character orb anymore? also did runethrow weapons sell value get a nerf? gift box needs an item to open now and i feel that some of the small orb enhancement things have disappeared or had their value changed. Where can i find changes between this version and MXLU? TY.
Cershaw
Prowler
18 | 0
Is there a toggle for show items on the ground, i'd like to see the items all the time without doing the show-items-open-cube trick?
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
brassmuffler wrote:anyone else get terrible rubber banding while trying to do juris khan? :(

You mean desync city? Yes that's normal, sadly.
The_grim
Cultist
21 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Hey guys, im playing on tsw and noticed since median 2017 i can only retalent with akara. Is that true? Are there any belladonna potion recepies in secret or something?
brassmuffler
Sasquatch
65 | 2
Nitz wrote:
brassmuffler wrote:anyone else get terrible rubber banding while trying to do juris khan? :(

You mean desync city? Yes that's normal, sadly.

Poo... I feel like I could pwn Juris if I didn't keep desyncing. Harumpf
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
The_grim wrote:Hey guys, im playing on tsw and noticed since median 2017 i can only retalent with akara. Is that true? Are there any belladonna potion recepies in secret or something?

They start dropping in terror. The recipe is no more.
masochista
Core Lord
395 | 28
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
XxL1nKzxX wrote:Hey guys

Ive mostly played MXL Ult and im just ocming into the new MXL, what are the biggest changes that have happened between the 2 versions? Ive noticed that the level 0 challenge doesnt exist anymore and that i dont get a character orb anymore? also did runethrow weapons sell value get a nerf? gift box needs an item to open now and i feel that some of the small orb enhancement things have disappeared or had their value changed. Where can i find changes between this version and MXLU? TY.

https://docs.median-xl.com/

Everything you may need is here
The_grim
Cultist
21 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Nitz wrote:They start dropping in terror. The recipe is no more.

Thank you for your quick reply :) Is it a random drop from genuine monsters or is there a boss who drops it with higher frequency?