Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
tarrasqueSorcerer
Stone Warrior
33 | 2
kehllendros wrote:So if I am on a 4k monitor I am SoL? Why is it so forbidden?

Why exactly are you SoL?

And it's forbidden because it's a third party mod that lets you attack while staying out of monsters' vision range.
Edited by tarrasqueSorcerer 6 years.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time

With multires you can see, cheese and teleport too far. I'm playing on 40" TV and I don't mind the low resolution, then again I sit pretty far away...
TTraw1
Thunder Beetle
53 | 2
Does tiefling form have any faster cast rate now? My sin seems to shot just as fast without it.
kehllendros
Prowler
15 | 0
tarrasqueSorcerer wrote:

Why exactly are you SoL?
And it's forbidden because it's a third party mod that lets you attack while staying out of monsters' vision range.

Ah ok that makes sense, thank you. I sit too far away for it to be playable. I'll just go fish out my old chair to use
markleonidas
Dark Huntress
11 | 2
Guys can you provide me folder of your diablo 2 with MXL2017 Installed in it (Running completely?) please?
@Nitz the one you provided me works well without MXL but when i put it, same result Failed to Retrieve. I dunno why, but i really did follow the instructions and still same result.
ToolBox
Destroyer
7 | 0
tarrasqueSorcerer wrote:
ToolBox wrote:I'm in single player unfortunately I guess I'm out of luck.

Just use PlugY then.

I downloaded it normally and let it do its thing but it says read process memory failed when I try to run it. lol this is turning into a bigger issue than I would like. I think I'll just progress through the rest of the game until the next difficulty at a lower player count so I can try again with akara in the next difficulty. luckily my build isn't too messed up that i can't do any content with all my points in strength. thank you for the help though.
Kenshin
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
which merc is best for melee class? Bloodmage?
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
TTraw1 wrote:Does tiefling form have any faster cast rate now? My sin seems to shot just as fast without it.

No because it's not a morph anymore, just a buff. Assassins cast rate with claws was just raised.
men4ce
Prowler
17 | 1
How am I supposed to deal with Toraja mobs as a caster sorc? My elementals seem to make enemies immortal and I don't see another way to survive in there.
robinro
Azure Drake
162 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
men4ce wrote:How am I supposed to deal with Toraja mobs as a caster sorc? My elementals seem to make enemies immortal and I don't see another way to survive in there.

why should your summons make them immortal? :D
they are immortal by default. you need to do another challenge first.
if you are having problems look at the documentation here on the forum.

for toraja it says:

Because you are not directly allowed to interfere with the flow of time, you cannot damage the enemies at all. Bring the Crystalline Flame Medaillion which you acquired during the Judgment Day uberquest and use its special ability to summon a batallion of edyrem, fighter-mages who have the ability to dispel the immortality wards off the enemies. Although they are vulnerable to the supernatural onslaught of the Triune, they have the power to cast an invulnerability shield of their own, allowing them to close in and remove the immunities. Defend them well and lead your army of edyrem to victory!