Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
huangyunshy wrote:Can anyone tell me how herald of the end opens the red door? How to use pulsating worldstone shard? :coolstorybob:

iirc you need to cube the pulsating worldstone shard with a Ghost Trance, a Demonsbane or Assur's Bane (forgot which one of those), a neutrality pact, a Glorious Book of Median and a Void Ring. Then you have charged the shard to produce Portal scrolls via shard + 25 sigs + Taha -> shard + scroll
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I want to start applying mystic orbs to my gear. I've been using the ones from gheed lately but I've found a few pieces of gear that warrant something better. I can't find any documentation on the other mystic orbs in the game or where they drop. Anyone know where I can find them?
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
GoochMcNuts wrote:I want to start applying mystic orbs to my gear. I've been using the ones from gheed lately but I've found a few pieces of gear that warrant something better. I can't find any documentation on the other mystic orbs in the game or where they drop. Anyone know where I can find them?

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=31553
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
GoochMcNuts wrote:I want to start applying mystic orbs to my gear. I've been using the ones from gheed lately but I've found a few pieces of gear that warrant something better. I can't find any documentation on the other mystic orbs in the game or where they drop. Anyone know where I can find them?

give this thread a read.
EnkerZan
Bone Archer
71 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
So how does reflect damage work? Does it only reflect the base damage dealt or is it the damage dealt after decreases from gear?
akynuz
Destroyer
6 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
What is a rendbarb or bearbarb ?

I see it mentioned as OP in some topics , but i can’t find any informations on google or in the guide center ?
FluxGenesis
Bone Archer
74 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I was looking for an extra-Thread for NotArmory, but didn´t found anything - so I ask here :)

Some Items cannot be seen completely, because there are so many Affixes, MO-Listing, Set-Bonus-Text, etc.
Is there a chance to see the whole item?
I already tried zooming in/out with Str+MouseWheel upo/down, but that changes nothing. Even using an other browser doesn´t wordk

tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Don't think so. By the way, that's a Black Masquerade ;)
Crosby4HyG
Core Lord
395 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Possibly a stupid question, but I've seen people talking about going above 90 res and am wondering how to do this. In particular I'm trying to get as much cold res as I possibly can, currently 90 across the board and adding more gear with +max cold res doesn't seem to do anything. Is 90 all the game can display, but in reality it goes higher if viewed on D2stats? I'm using an old version of D2stats btw so res isn't displayed.
Ekital
Grubber
310 | 11
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Crosby4HyG wrote:Possibly a stupid question, but I've seen people talking about going above 90 res and am wondering how to do this. In particular I'm trying to get as much cold res as I possibly can, currently 90 across the board and adding more gear with +max cold res doesn't seem to do anything. Is 90 all the game can display, but in reality it goes higher if viewed on D2stats? I'm using an old version of D2stats btw so res isn't displayed.

On the character screen you will see two numbers in the resistance panel:

The number on the right is the total resistance for the element and the number on the left is the resistance after reductions which is capped at 90%. You can "Overcap" this resistance meaning stack more total resistance so that when a monster has elemental pierce it doesn't reduce your resistance below 90%.

Example:
There are 2 characters in hell difficulty (70% elemental resistance penalty) which are getting damaged by a monster which has 30% fire pierce
Character 1 has no additional maximum res and has a total fire resistance of 200%.
Character 2 has no additional maximum res and has a total fire resistance of 150%.

On the character sheet both characters will display that they have 75% fire resistance capped.

Character 1 after resistance penalty of 70% and getting hit with fire dmg w/ pierce of 30% now has the equivalent of 100% fire resistance which gets capped to 75%

Character 2 after resistance penalty of 70% and getting hit with fire dmg w/ pierce of 30% now has the equivalent of 50% fire resistance despite your character sheet saying you are capped at 75%.