Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Bilonzin wrote:Guys, I have already created several characters and in none of them, I see on the map the entrance of uberquest kurast 3000 BA. Moved or still lie in the spiders forest near the waypoint? Plz, help me!

It's been moved to Travincal, to the right side of the map.
Bilonzin
Skeleton
2 | 0
Somnus wrote:
Bilonzin wrote:Guys, I have already created several characters and in none of them, I see on the map the entrance of uberquest kurast 3000 BA. Moved or still lie in the spiders forest near the waypoint? Plz, help me!

It's been moved to Travincal, to the right side of the map.

Thanks!
AGsniper
Sasquatch
65 | 3
How do I get the Stormcall skill as a pally? I only see it available for amazons in the docs.
MuddledMind
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Shovelspoon wrote:
MuddledMind wrote:
Trying to decide what works better, Ancient's hand or Kraken for my 2 handed axe barb. Thinking Ancient's Hand is the better one as I already have the SU axe that gives Stormblast on attack.

Why do you want to use Ancients Hand over Iceburst? I'm curious because I've seen this build suggested before (Yaggai's and Ancients Hand) for dual conversion barb, but you can already get ice/lightning without using up a slot for an oskill. I feel like im not understanding something about the skill or build.

If you look at Iceburst, it's only 25% weapon damage as opposed to Ancient Hand which does 35%. While not a MASSIVE increase, it certainly makes a difference since melee barbs have fairly low damage. I suppose the cold pierce on the skill might make up for it though, which would then allow for kraken stance instead of bear. Would require testing.
slowmo8686
Cultist
21 | 1
AGsniper wrote:How do I get the Stormcall skill as a pally? I only see it available for amazons in the docs.

crafted/rare pala shields
AGsniper
Sasquatch
65 | 3
slowmo8686 wrote:
AGsniper wrote:How do I get the Stormcall skill as a pally? I only see it available for amazons in the docs.

crafted/rare pala shields

Awesome. Thank you.
tlpc1
Sasquatch
60 | 0
Where can I find a chart with the XP needed for each level? For example, I see that from lvl0 to lvl1 I need 1000 XP but I need to know the XP needed for the rest of the levels, too.
Thanks.
AGsniper
Sasquatch
65 | 3
Is there a guide on this forum to properly gear up mercs?
amenda
Prowler
17 | 0
Are the Paladin's Resurrection skill minions effected by summoned minion life/damage/resist? Or rather are they like Reanimates and not effected?

In that vein, can some experienced player give me some ideas for a paladin build focused on Max power Resurrection? I'd prefer a melee build but without tons of other summons. I like multiplayer and don't want millions of minions running around, preferring 3 very powerful ones.

Thanks
redicomerade
Abomination
140 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Why pally stormcall not just use amazon? I dont get it. I know superbeast, vessel from neutraldin, but still why would you want vessel since everything dies in 1 sec, whole screen? Got ama with 14k stormcall damage and its still not end. Is pally stronger because of DR reward skill? Ama have quite high defence from asterism and balace (almost 300k), can someone explain it?