Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Squiggoth wrote:Is the bonus spell damage from spell focus/Energy additive or multiplicative with %spell damage from items ?
And Is the bonus spell damage from spell focus/Energy the one shown in synergies on some spells, or is it a different bonus ?

Spell focus + Energy is the one shown in synergies and is multiplicative with your % spell damage.
Squiggoth
Vampiress
39 | 0
Siosilvar wrote:
Squiggoth wrote:Is the bonus spell damage from spell focus/Energy additive or multiplicative with %spell damage from items ?
And Is the bonus spell damage from spell focus/Energy the one shown in synergies on some spells, or is it a different bonus ?

Spell focus + Energy is the one shown in synergies and is multiplicative with your % spell damage.

Thank you
K1ngd0om
Prowler
19 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
What are "The Zakarum" that are affected by Gaze of the Dead?
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
Why does the collector suck as a prebuff shield? It looks like it takes some seconds for the + skills to take effect.
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Natasha has been removed from the list of runic words. Somewhere I read that you now need to find a shard that can be obtained from Spirit of Guia. Someone so something more about it?
tempmail
Cog
204 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
What is the biggest amount that you can reduce a bosses physical resistance? What is the cap? If you had a curse that reduces physical resistance by 100%, how much physical resistance would you actually reduce on bosses?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
tempmail wrote:What is the biggest amount that you can reduce a bosses physical resistance? What is the cap? If you had a curse that reduces physical resistance by 100%, how much physical resistance would you actually reduce on bosses?

like 10% because that's all spellbind has :lol:

jokes aside, last i heard the phys res values were 15 for average bosses up to 50 for sam, so 115-150 phys resist reduction would work if you had it
Abbadon810
Imp
5 | 0
HI, does become ripstar a drop only, i tried to craft one with unique upgrade recepie for so many times but didt get one.
Crosby4HyG
Core Lord
395 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Abbadon810 wrote:HI, does become ripstar a drop only, i tried to craft one with unique upgrade recepie for so many times but didt get one.

Unique rings/amulets are not craftable
Abbadon810
Imp
5 | 0
Crosby4HyG wrote:
Abbadon810 wrote:HI, does become ripstar a drop only, i tried to craft one with unique upgrade recepie for so many times but didt get one.

Unique rings/amulets are not craftable

u can upgrade a ring of rare or magic rarity with 2 ac and an oil of Enhancement to a random uniqie one. in 1.8 u could craft ripstar with that. my question is if ripstar is no longer in the pool of results?