Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Does spell damage receive an Innate Elemental Damage bonus? :?:
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
jasiunas wrote:I can't put an amulet to my hireling. Tried on two chars in Sin War. In SP i took off an amulet from a hireling and can't put it back anymore. Can this be a weird bug just on my client side?
This wasn't an issue during patch 1.5

New bug in 1.6, but already reported multiple times in the bugs/feedback thread
asslikethat
Prowler
18 | 0
Hello all! Im new in median xl. My question is where i can farm Zann esu set items? I farm now 2 day in a row many times Torajan Jungles but dont have so much set drop and ofc its not Zann esu. Its just bad luck or i farm wrong place or need more mf? Any tip,experience welcome.I cant start mid game without the set(Btw 200 Signet of Learning farmet yet,so im on half way and still not a single Zann esu part). Thx for answers
Yeahsper
Cog
224 | 14
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
asslikethat wrote:Hello all! Im new in median xl. My question is where i can farm Zann esu set items? I farm now 2 day in a row many times Torajan Jungles but dont have so much set drop and ofc its not Zann esu. Its just bad luck or i farm wrong place or need more mf? Any tip,experience welcome.I cant start mid game without the set(Btw 200 Signet of Learning farmet yet,so im on half way and still not a single Zann esu part). Thx for answers

Torajan jungle is pretty crap for all drops except for signets. Go into k3kba which have a set bias, I usually get 2-4 set items per run.
asslikethat
Prowler
18 | 0
Yeahsper wrote:
asslikethat wrote:Hello all! Im new in median xl. My question is where i can farm Zann esu set items? I farm now 2 day in a row many times Torajan Jungles but dont have so much set drop and ofc its not Zann esu. Its just bad luck or i farm wrong place or need more mf? Any tip,experience welcome.I cant start mid game without the set(Btw 200 Signet of Learning farmet yet,so im on half way and still not a single Zann esu part). Thx for answers

Torajan jungle is pretty crap for all drops except for signets. Go into k3kba which have a set bias, I usually get 2-4 set items per run.

and what is k3kba or where is it?
Yeahsper
Cog
224 | 14
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
asslikethat wrote:
Yeahsper wrote:

Kurast 3k before akkarat.
It's in Torajan jungles, north east past Akkarat.

https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/quests/rifts
asslikethat
Prowler
18 | 0
Yeahsper wrote:
asslikethat wrote:
Yeahsper wrote:

Kurast 3k before akkarat.
It's in Torajan jungles, north east past Akkarat.

https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/quests/rifts

Allright,thank you for informations. i try it :)
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Has anyone actually done the 30 second bremmtown run? For real when the devs were designing this did any one of them actually load up a character with gear that's reasonable to obtain and actually succeed here? My bowzon sitting at 80 res, max phys res, 20k hp and a wyrmshot that hits for 20k. I'm probably the fastest class in the game and I can shred through the enemies as if they were made of paper and yet my fastest run is 35 seconds... anyway any help here would be much appreciated (I've had marginal success with the rathma tele even with my merc and 25 summons the mobs usually target me and kill me before I can even register a hit)
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
GoochMcNuts wrote:Has anyone actually done the 30 second bremmtown run? For real when the devs were designing this did any one of them actually load up a character with gear that's reasonable to obtain and actually succeed here? My bowzon sitting at 80 res, max phys res, 20k hp and a wyrmshot that hits for 20k. I'm probably the fastest class in the game and I can shred through the enemies as if they were made of paper and yet my fastest run is 35 seconds... anyway any help here would be much appreciated (I've had marginal success with the rathma tele even with my merc and 25 summons the mobs usually target me and kill me before I can even register a hit)

I haven't been able to do it under 30sec with my Neutraldin, but there's a whole lot of trophied charms out there so people are definitely doing it.
Rainbow2133
Invader
9 | 1
GoochMcNuts wrote:Has anyone actually done the 30 second bremmtown run? For real when the devs were designing this did any one of them actually load up a character with gear that's reasonable to obtain and actually succeed here? My bowzon sitting at 80 res, max phys res, 20k hp and a wyrmshot that hits for 20k. I'm probably the fastest class in the game and I can shred through the enemies as if they were made of paper and yet my fastest run is 35 seconds... anyway any help here would be much appreciated (I've had marginal success with the rathma tele even with my merc and 25 summons the mobs usually target me and kill me before I can even register a hit)

Heelo, I've been playin with werewolf dudu, I think it's safe to assume, that the dex - cold variant is the fastest class in the game, due to Harbringer. I've done it in 21 seconds, so it is possible. I'm sure, that once you kill Rathma, with teleport you can do it even faster, dunno, didn't check the time.