Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
yes. or you can imbue 3 white items by helping charsi.
Liquid
Azure Drake
173 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
mahitovec wrote:yes. or you can imbue 3 white items by helping charsi.

Make sure u got these items from a4 terror before charsi it
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I plan to use Mindflay/Slayer as main skills for an unholy Paladin, just dont' know what kind of damage type is that? What kind of MO, jewels or runes should I put on to boost it? %Spell damage, +mana, %Energy factor, +Fire/Lighting/Magic... damage or something else?
Shade
|
Liquid wrote:If an item is blue it means its magic, if its yellow it means it is rare, if it is brownish or something its unique

I think it's gold rather than brown. I always preferred gold for unique items rather than the colours most games since d2 have used, often purple (including Blizz games like WoW). Just a personal taste thing I guess.
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Mind flay - lightning
Slayer - magic
Shade
|
L H wrote:
Dude Love wrote:
L H wrote:The new boss sprite, Mephisto (new Lucion) can float over unwalkable areas. If he dies over an area that you can't walk on, items won't show. Similar to triune with the archons traveling over the water rivers and such

Huh, wonder why he was changed...there wasn't anything wrong with the old one :?

The old one had a crash bug that happened fairly often whenever you got within range of one of his spells or something.

After doing 5 more runs, the first two worked ok, the next 3 didn't get a charm drop. I was being quite careful.

It seems the little wooden bridge from the island he lives on (the one with his platform on it) doesn't count as "land". But I've drawn him over that to the next main land area and still not had the charm drop so I think this needs some kind of fix.

Part of the problem seems to be the behaviour of Lamias - they don't teleport with you (and they don't even seem to die with you) so it's possible that he chases one of them off into the sea, but that's just a small part of the problem (could easily run without Lamias), the main issue is that even when I'm pretty sure he's died on land I still don't get the charm.

And... there seems to be a drop bias for the low numbers for -% resists. I have a massive collection of -1% and -2% charms, no -5% and the only -4% also had -5 light radius. It wouldn't be so bad if the charm stats were not so hard to get a decent one.
Dude Love
Grubber
312 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Yeah that's weird, seems like something that didn't get tested at all/something that got tested once or twice and it seemed fine

I think you just might have bad luck on the -% resists yo
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
iamq1803 wrote:I plan to use Mindflay/Slayer as main skills for an unholy Paladin, just dont' know what kind of damage type is that

It says in the skill icon.
Brycie
Stygian Watcher
40 | 2
I need help on the Uldyssian quest I'm on floor 27 the first prime endyrem but I can't do enough damage the room name is Bop someone please come so I can get the charm
Serge91
Thunder Beetle
52 | 0
Using points on Spirit Walk, how does this will exactly affect stances? There's "sinergy" with that skill for each stance, but it's not clear.