Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Scalewinged wrote:
Jampula wrote:And what is Harvest oskill? Building a whirler (btw say that word ten times out loud :D) and wondering if Jawbone Cap is worth making.

It's old Poison flash... pointless shit as proc on that helm as it barely hits anything and mae any noticable damage difference. I build starting proc-whirler now around TU war hammer (idea is to gather as much spell procs as possible, so there goes TU light plate, Plated belt, Great helm, Heavy gloves.. there are many options to built around, for example there's chance of poison procer around Zod-rw mace/hammer, then jawbone cap will be good but still i think Crown will outshine it due to aditional poison spd and poison skill duration) and honorific broad sword in offhand to allow whirlwind. Later on i'm planing to try phys WDM whirler and elemental with crafted crystal sword. Also may be interesting to try out
Mount Arreat
Mount Arreat
(Barbarian Earthshaker Set)

Avalanche
Eruption
Ravine
Snowstorm

Set Bonus with 2 or more set items:
+1 to Barbarian Skill Levels
Weapon Physical Damage +50%

Set Bonus with 3 or more set items:
10% Chance to cast level 1 Guard Tower on Kill

Set Bonus with complete set:
Area Effect Attack
2% Chance to cast level 20 Thunder Slam on Kill
+4 to Barbarian Skill Levels
20% Life stolen per Hit
+100 to all Attributes
250% Bonus to Defense

and
Tundra Walker
Tundra Walker
(Barbarian Windcarver Set)

Ancient Bronze
Grey Ranger
Steppe Sleeper
Vale Hunter

+2 to Barbarian Skill Levels
Physical Resist 5%

+125 to Maximum Damage
+50 to all Attributes

Gale Force: +1.3 Yards to Area of Effect
4% Chance to cast level 15 Stormblast on Melee Attack
4% Chance to cast level 15 Ancients' Hand on Melee Attack
4% Chance to cast level 15 Iceburst on Melee Attack
+5 to Barbarian Skill Levels
+200 to all Attributes

. First have funny spell procs and AoE while second have triple "shockwave" procs. Overall now it's alot-lot-lot more viable with removing stances from RMB and ife degeneration from BH (also ading IED to eagle opens up some ways)

Ok, so no to that helm. And Assault Helmets Flash is pretty much in the same category.

Your plan sounds good but Windform is sword-only. I made two Flamberges to freeze stuff and it has been a breeze (get it?), just killed Diablo in seconds. Really have high hopes for ubering, farming is a big no obviously but I have other chars for that. I'm propably the only one who hates the new stance-system but I manage.

Edit: Didn't notice the off-hand sword for some reason. Scratch that.
Diaco
Void Archon
885 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Jampula wrote:
Scalewinged wrote:
Jampula wrote:And what is Harvest oskill? Building a whirler (btw say that word ten times out loud :D) and wondering if Jawbone Cap is worth making.

It's old Poison flash... pointless shit as proc on that helm as it barely hits anything and mae any noticable damage difference. I build starting proc-whirler now around TU war hammer (idea is to gather as much spell procs as possible, so there goes TU light plate, Plated belt, Great helm, Heavy gloves.. there are many options to built around, for example there's chance of poison procer around Zod-rw mace/hammer, then jawbone cap will be good but still i think Crown will outshine it due to aditional poison spd and poison skill duration) and honorific broad sword in offhand to allow whirlwind. Later on i'm planing to try phys WDM whirler and elemental with crafted crystal sword. Also may be interesting to try out
Mount Arreat
Mount Arreat
(Barbarian Earthshaker Set)

Avalanche
Eruption
Ravine
Snowstorm

+1 to Barbarian Skill Levels

10% Chance to cast level 1 Guard Tower on Kill

Area Effect Attack
2% Chance to cast level 20 Thunder Slam on Kill
+4 to Barbarian Skill Levels
20% Life stolen per Hit
+100 to all Attributes
250% Bonus to Defense

and
Tundra Walker
Tundra Walker
(Barbarian Windcarver Set)

Ancient Bronze
Grey Ranger
Steppe Sleeper
Vale Hunter

+2 to Barbarian Skill Levels
Physical Resist 5%

+125 to Maximum Damage
+50 to all Attributes

Gale Force: +1.3 Yards to Area of Effect
4% Chance to cast level 15 Stormblast on Melee Attack
4% Chance to cast level 15 Ancients' Hand on Melee Attack
4% Chance to cast level 15 Iceburst on Melee Attack
+5 to Barbarian Skill Levels
+200 to all Attributes

. First have funny spell procs and AoE while second have triple "shockwave" procs. Overall now it's alot-lot-lot more viable with removing stances from RMB and ife degeneration from BH (also ading IED to eagle opens up some ways)

Ok, so no to that helm. And Assault Helmets Flash is pretty much in the same category.

Your plan sounds good but Windform is sword-only. I made two Flamberges to freeze stuff and it has been a breeze (get it?), just killed Diablo in seconds. Really have high hopes for ubering, farming is a big no obviously but I have other chars for that. I'm propably the only one who hates the new stance-system but I manage.

Edit: Didn't notice the off-hand sword for some reason. Scratch that.

If proc insanity is what you want, I highly recommend windform +
Vizjerei Fury
Vizjerei Fury
Short Spear (Sacred)

Throw Damage: 69 to 80
One-Hand Damage: 45 to 50
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity:
Item Level: 120
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Dexterity)%
You may Only use Melee, Summon and Support Skills
25% Chance to cast level 60 Trinity Beam on Melee Attack
Ignore Target's Defense
-33% to Enemy Fire Resistance
-33% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
-33% to Enemy Cold Resistance
(20 to 25)% to Dexterity
(20 to 25)% to Vitality
Maximum Elemental Resists +2%
Physical Resist 10%
+(60 to 100) Life after each Kill
Requirements +200%
Socketed (3)
+
Aeterna
Aeterna
Broad Sword (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: (101 - 118) to (105 - 124)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 488
Item Level: 105
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Strength)%
Amazing Grace
4% Chance to cast level 50 Blizzard on Death Blow
+(3 to 5) to All Skills
+100 Spell Focus
(20 to 50)% Cast Speed
+(20 to 40)% to Spell Damage
+(130 to 170)% Enhanced Damage
(10 to 20)% to Strength
Socketed (6)
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I do have both so can't wait to hit 100, and there are many other alternatives. Just wondering how Trinity Beam works as a proc. I played Trinity pala a few patches ago and as the name tells, it is a beam, so it proc a single piece of beam?
Diaco
Void Archon
885 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Jampula wrote:I do have both so can't wait to hit 100, and there are many other alternatives. Just wondering how Trinity Beam works as a proc. I played Trinity pala a few patches ago and as the name tells, it is a beam, so it proc a single piece of beam?

It procs the entire beam, just like the oskill on wizards pike.

The only doubt I have is whether there's any document with the Windform breakpoints for IAS

The build works incredibly well for farming BTW, haven't tried bossing yet. Amazingly fast and easy bremmtown, the trophy is a breeze.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Diaco wrote:It procs the entire beam, just like the oskill on wizards pike.

The only doubt I have is whether there's any document with the Windform breakpoints for IAS

Well that sounds good then, maybe even for farming if you build for it.

The WW breakpoints are a mystery, I'm just very early game (and using Wolf Stance) so no worries but later it comes an issue. Especially as you want to move slower for certain encounters so Wolf Stance is actually harmful. Didn't Windform take count of every IAS you have, not just weapons?
demoner
Acid Prince
49 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
flubbin wrote:Am i able to transfer a character through a normal trade? or is it only possible through the auction house?

Only through auction house, this is so high level characters aren't being traded without the high fee.

You could still make a new account and put the item on a character then give the trader the login info.
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
645 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Diaco wrote:
Jampula wrote:I do have both so can't wait to hit 100, and there are many other alternatives. Just wondering how Trinity Beam works as a proc. I played Trinity pala a few patches ago and as the name tells, it is a beam, so it proc a single piece of beam?

The build works incredibly well for farming BTW, haven't tried bossing yet. Amazingly fast and easy bremmtown, the trophy is a breeze.

is mana leech issue with WW?
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Diaco wrote:

What other gear pieces is rwcommenden v
Diaco
Void Archon
885 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Ruubel wrote:
Diaco wrote:

Not in the late game. But honestly, that's the only moment you'd be able to use the build since you need lvl100 to equip the gear, and also many stat points to reach vizjerey's insane dex requirement + still have enough left for a decent energy synergy
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Diaco wrote:
Ruubel wrote:
Diaco wrote:

Not in the late game. But honestly, that's the only moment you'd be able to use the build since you need lvl100 to equip the gear, and also many stat points to reach vizjerey's insane dex requirement + still have enough left for a decent energy synergy

And if you want to lvl as one, few sapphires on weapons or TU horned helm (or bone helm) carry you a long way.

Bosses die before your mana so it's not a problem.