Discuss Median XL!
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ruubel wrote:
Effective wrote:
Ruubel wrote:
Effective wrote:Is a xis runeword like a normal runeword? Body armor with 6 sockets I can put 4 jewels then the 2 runes? Or is it the 2 runes only

try to find ethereal armor and do not forget indestructible jewel. You cant unsoket anything from there after recipe.

Ber crafted jewels can spawn with indestructable, ya?

all crafted jewel can

One more stupid question (Haven't played in like 4 seasons) can i use jewels on eth items to get the sockets or do the items have to be found with the sockets since they're eth?
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
645 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Effective wrote:
Ruubel wrote:
Effective wrote:
Ruubel wrote:
Effective wrote:Is a xis runeword like a normal runeword? Body armor with 6 sockets I can put 4 jewels then the 2 runes? Or is it the 2 runes only

try to find ethereal armor and do not forget indestructible jewel. You cant unsoket anything from there after recipe.

Ber crafted jewels can spawn with indestructable, ya?

all crafted jewel can

One more stupid question (Haven't played in like 4 seasons) can i use jewels on eth items to get the sockets or do the items have to be found with the sockets since they're eth?

For eth - only lazaruk quest reward, socket punching, always max possible sockets.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Does SMG pierce enemies or is it just hitting the first target in line?
d0dulk0
Destroyer
6 | 0
Hello
how to setup D2Stats to show all dropped sacred items, i already tried everything and nothing worked for me
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
HechtHeftig wrote:Does SMG pierce enemies or is it just hitting the first target in line?
it pierces Image

SMG is fun to play around , but it's overall not efficient as you can only hit in a narrow line in front of you :( . if that line would have been as wide as Frozen Breath/Drakemaw ... (-:
stanbsl
Sasquatch
67 | 1
d0dulk0 wrote:Hello
how to setup D2Stats to show all dropped sacred items, i already tried everything and nothing worked for me

sacred
Splargh
Grubber
324 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
do hirelings also have the 2000% ewd cap?
The damage displayed on their stats-screen seems to indicate that it's not the case, but you can't really trust that display, can you?
Knight_Saber
Monkey King
264 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Aero wrote:
Knight_Saber wrote:Also, if I ever get a better PC, I have loads of legacy (beta) PoE gear (OP shit) to give away.

don't turn this into a poe thread. this is for mxl questions.

Sorry, that wasn't my intention.
masochista
Core Lord
395 | 28
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Is broadside glitched? Pretty often when I cast it, ranged skill lock lasts much longer than skill says. Right now I have it on 8 seconds, but sometimes it lasts even 20-30 seconds. It completely ruins throwsin gameplay
tempmail
Cog
204 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Will Chaos Runewords ever be available on single player?