Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
igloosPat
Cultist
20 | 3
For melee sorc: is 40k armor (up to total of 140k) and 15% avoid better than going from 8.5 to 10.5k hp? Having a hard time to figure out if I should do fire or light spec. Fire does give damage with firedance though.
dronn1k
Prowler
19 | 0
lunar.seven wrote:
dronn1k wrote:Image

This is what I see when I try to create or enter the room on the main character.

..with main char ? do any other chars have the same problem ? or only one ?

you could try the following:

Close down D2 and the Launcher, remove the application data folder generated by the Launcher at "C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\MedianXL". Restart the Launcher.

Uninstall both the Launcher and Diablo2+LoD, clean the registry from potential leftovers (use a cleaning software if needed), reboot, reinstall Diablo2+LoD and reboot, then redownload and reinstall the Median Launcher and reboot

The problem occurs only on one character. Everything you wrote, I tried, nothing helped.
kulander
Fallen
1 | 0
Hi!! I used to play Median Xl back in 2012 and the other day i remembered it talking with an old friend and I checked the website to find that Sigma is finally out!! Congratulations to all the team, good job!!

Quick question, is there any way to have shared stash in single player?
griffith
Stone Warrior
31 | 2
kulander wrote:Hi!! I used to play Median Xl back in 2012 and the other day i remembered it talking with an old friend and I checked the website to find that Sigma is finally out!! Congratulations to all the team, good job!!

Quick question, is there any way to have shared stash in single player?

Not right now, but planned to be a full feature. Not going to use PlugY afaik
noseke
Skeleton
2 | 0
I'm new to the game, I just beat normal and I'm trying to craft honorifics for a couple of equipment slots and I'm not clear on what is the right process to do so.
The game guide says runewords only work on gray items so what if I want to put one on my honorific? Do I need to get a grey item with full sockets > put a runeword > transform it into a magic item > transform it into an honorific? When do I need to "level" it up with the +1 tier recipe?
Moasseman
Cog
214 | 14
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
noseke wrote:I'm new to the game, I just beat normal and I'm trying to craft honorifics for a couple of equipment slots and I'm not clear on what is the right process to do so.
The game guide says runewords only work on gray items so what if I want to put one on my honorific? Do I need to get a grey item with full sockets > put a runeword > transform it into a magic item > transform it into an honorific? When do I need to "level" it up with the +1 tier recipe?

You can't make runewords in honorific items, only in grey items like you said.

The level-up recipe is mostly used with tiered uniques but it can also be used with runewords while leveling if you wanna keep using the same word.
IamSolenya
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hey guys, quick question: I read that the entrance to the Twin Seas is in Act II Halls of the Dead. I searched every bit of the three levels there but can't find anything. Is there something I need to do to unlock it?
Waffle1209
Sasquatch
62 | 2
IamSolenya wrote:Hey guys, quick question: I read that the entrance to the Twin Seas is in Act II Halls of the Dead. I searched every bit of the three levels there but can't find anything. Is there something I need to do to unlock it?

It is Act II: Stony Tomb. Stony Tomb level 2 is "Treasure Vault" which has a unique mob in it. Once killed a red portal will open to Sunless Sea.
IamSolenya
Skeleton
2 | 0
Waffle1209 wrote:
IamSolenya wrote:Hey guys, quick question: I read that the entrance to the Twin Seas is in Act II Halls of the Dead. I searched every bit of the three levels there but can't find anything. Is there something I need to do to unlock it?

It is Act II: Stony Tomb. Stony Tomb level 2 is "Treasure Vault" which has a unique mob in it. Once killed a red portal will open to Sunless Sea.

Thanks a lot mate!

Edit: Tried it and portal didn't open. Does it need to be at a certain diffculty? I assume the "Gheed's Mentor" unique mob is the one you meant.
Edited by IamSolenya 5 years.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I have a few quick questions:

1) Where are the applies to be found? Can you find them in Normal difficulty?
    2) Why can't I enter level 2 of The Pit in act 1 of Normal?
    3) I can't seem to put potions in my belt unless I pick them up from the ground and they go directly into my belt, is that how it's supposed to be? I mean I can't add them from my inventory, strange.