Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
kortt
Core Lord
394 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
this is uber level, but only on the complexity of blood pressure, and you need level 105lvl on HELL
Edited by kortt 4 years.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Cojaviem42 wrote:I can't seem to be able to get into the Infernal Machine dungeon for the lvl 45 challenge. The entrance highlights but no name shows and I can't enter. Is this a bug or a feature?

infernal machine is lvl 105 uber like kortt said.

infernal contraption is the lvl 50 challenge, it's the last wave of normal baal spawns.
kortt
Core Lord
394 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
sorry for my french!
FluxGenesis
Bone Archer
74 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
as a summoning barb i got big issues with Akarat
My Minions kill all the Followers surroundings first and then I have no chance to beat Akarat.
Everytime Akarat has just a litte health, but there are no followers anymore and i cant kill him....
Most of the time, one Tree is near Akarat and I cant beat the tree at all, cause of its healing.
Normal trees are tanks, but i get them down by time... when standing next to akarat -> no chance

any tips for me?
Giu
Core Lord
392 | 61
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
FluxGenesis wrote:as a summoning barb i got big issues with Akarat
My Minions kill all the Followers surroundings first and then I have no chance to beat Akarat.
Everytime Akarat has just a litte health, but there are no followers anymore and i cant kill him....
Most of the time, one Tree is near Akarat and I cant beat the tree at all, cause of its healing.
Normal trees are tanks, but i get them down by time... when standing next to akarat -> no chance

any tips for me?

get more damage and use teleport to stack your minions near akarat
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Cotto22 wrote:Quick question about sacred items. I just started to find some sacred items and I see they have ridiculous attribute requirements. Am I really supposed to invest that much into str an dex or am I missing some other way to increase my stats?

Sacreds are only needed for craft or RW making. And if u caster/other low-str-build - you won't really need them (use t4 as they have vuable stats and much lower req) until mid game when you will have enough spare pts to equip them. Of you tank/str-based - you have str to wear them thru other gear/charms/stats

PS: Still i hope it's in wip and later on they'll have proper scale with attribute req like other bases.
HaruKasugano
Imp
4 | 0
HaruKasugano wrote:Quick questions about how exp gain works.
First, whats the largest level difference party members can have before getting reduced exp or no exp?
If I'm playing on a level 123 am I able to help a friend who is grinding 105/110 areas for exp or will he get massively reduced exp gains?
About if I'm level 135/140, am I able to help someone around 120 level?
Questions like that. I have friends that are not as active as me, but I still want to be able to farm with them without hindering their exp gain.

Anyone able to answer this?
kortt
Core Lord
394 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
HaruKasugano wrote:
First, whats the largest level difference party members can have before getting reduced exp or no exp?
If I'm playing on a level 123 am I able to help a friend who is grinding 105/110 areas for exp or will he get massively reduced exp gains?
Questions like that. I have friends that are not as active as me, but I still want to be able to farm with them without hindering their exp gain.

ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
HaruKasugano wrote:

read there first viewtopic.php?f=10&t=46781&p=366362

Ask here again if you need more info
Philby
Azure Drake
161 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hi, I'm patiently building my poison druid. I would like to farm faster to grab some cool sacred items, and I understand rising the pierce % is the way to go.
I'm currently wearing all the possible gear and jewelry that adds %poison pierce, but hardly reach 75%.
I know that's a noob question but, how am I supposed to get as high as 135% for normal mobs, not to mention 170% ? It doesn't show on crafted jewels and No rune caps at 3%. Doesn't show on boots either...
Maybe I'm missing something, and if I'm not, thanks in advance for your words of encouragement.