Discuss Median XL!
rugby_1
Son of Lucion
724 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Igor Poulpupov wrote:I have a Bloodzon with currently 125% mana regen. She has 24% physical resist with no boots on. When I put on
Spirit Walker
Spirit Walker
Heavy Boots (Sacred)

Defense: 696 to 737
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 550
Item Level: 120
+1% Physical Resist per 18% Mana Regeneration
+2 to All Skills
+(50 to 100) Spell Focus
(10 to 40)% Movement Speed
Jitan's Gate Cooldown Reduced by 1 seconds
+35% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
-15% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
Socketed (4)
(unsocketed), her physical resist drops down to 23%. I have no clue what can be causing that, any idea?

I remember reading the orange text on spirit walker conflicts with her passive skill. The guidance is to not use spirit walker as the physical resist mechanic does not stack.
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
what are the most valuable cycles too put into wormhole, large, medium, small? and with what stat ? iam playing elemental barb with a cristal sword
HeaT_
Rust Claw
83 | 5
Siosilvar wrote:
metasequoia wrote:So i'm looking at a Charged Riftstone (8) right now. I understand all the effects up until now from (painful) experience but the new one is mysterious.

"gain 200% of physical damage as elemental"

I suppose that this does not, as it may mean, improve your damage by a lot, but the damage TAKEN by a lot, true? (=more pain :D ) And if so, how exactly? Because this is something else as the "enemies will pierce your elemental resists", this is from Riftstone (9)?

enemies add elemental damage equal to 200% of their physical damage, don't know what else it could mean

metasequoia wrote:so magic resists. are they generally useful?

for a rare modifier i would think yes, but i don't even know which enemies do considerable amounts of magic damage. opinions?

not really

duncraig barrels, witch, laz

do you happen to know if the corrupted wearbear in scos does magic damage with the slap/ground spike attack? thanks!
Schelm1312
Dark Huntress
13 | 2
Igor Poulpupov wrote:I have a Bloodzon with currently 125% mana regen. She has 24% physical resist with no boots on. When I put on
Spirit Walker
Spirit Walker
Heavy Boots (Sacred)

Defense: 696 to 737
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 550
+1% Physical Resist per 18% Mana Regeneration
+2 to All Skills
+(50 to 100) Spell Focus
(10 to 40)% Movement Speed
Jitan's Gate Cooldown Reduced by 1 seconds
+35% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
-15% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
Socketed (4)
(unsocketed), her physical resist drops down to 23%. I have no clue what can be causing that, any idea?

Had the same problem, and luckily found
Deviant Crown
Deviant Crown
Einherjar Helm (Sacred)

Defense: 1958 to 2106
(Amazon Only)
Required Level: 60
Required Dexterity: 534
If you have No Points in Lioness, Shieldmaiden,
Thundermaiden, Crimson Rite and Dragonlore:
+50% Cast Speed
+100% Magic Find
+33% Deadly Strike
+25% Physical Resist
+600 Spell Focus
+(4 to 5) to Amazon Skill Levels
+100% Enhanced Defense
Maximum Elemental Resists +2%
Socketed (4)
, which solved that issue pretty well by ignoring the whole "Crimson Rite"-path :mrgreen:
Schelm1312
Dark Huntress
13 | 2
Bliyadolubov wrote:what are the most valuable cycles too put into wormhole, large, medium, small? and with what stat ? iam playing elemental barb with a cristal sword

Large Cycles give you always more on average. I prefer building several wormholes for the long term: one where I put somewhat helpful stuff and all kind of cycles and one where I put the really nice stuff. The latter I start using when it becomes better. And you can also consider MF Wormhole for Farming.
And for which cycles to use: Stats for your Attack (Dex?) or Life/Mana tend to be most helpful.
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
i cant kill ascendant riftwalker with elementol barb, dies after retaliete nova, barb has maxed defensive stats, 12500 hp, 7800 DEX, 50 PhysReduction, very nice gear (hellfire plate, nasrudin helm, dawn sword, ahriman belt, boots and gloves are nice dex craft, svallin shield. Also cant kill startled witch AKA Atanna Kan, the fight itself becomes harder compare to purify times. Main problem with that woman is her stationary witchis which spawns randomly in huge amount and they kill you with their wave or heals to FULL health main bitch. What should i do?
paolo12
Cog
207 | 18
viewtopic.php?p=534150
+
There is usually a spot in atanna's arena where there are less witches. Provoke her to jump on you there and stay close or lure her near the entrance. After rework it is harder indeed.
Glow-Worm
Bone Archer
76 | 3
Why is everything in normal A1 so god damn beefy from the point where you reach the outer cloister, until you kill Andariel?

B E E F Y
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Whatdyall got for some interesting non-typical builds? Need something fun to renew my interest in the patch. Preferably something that could actually have potential. And even better if it's SSF possible. No need to be a fully vetted idea yet, I like doing the thinking part.
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
What are the best amazon build with Guard tower helm?