Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
AggroAmek
Imp
4 | 0
Please can someone help ? Iam new and wanted do a trapassa, but for beginning i wannted to use psionic like shuriken but it doesnt work, I cant use it ? i skilled 2 Point for the first two Trapskills and 2 in the Spell shuriken flurry and psionic Storm, but why cant i use them = ?
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
AggroAmek wrote:Please can someone help ? Iam new and wanted do a trapassa, but for beginning i wannted to use psionic like shuriken but it doesnt work, I cant use it ? i skilled 2 Point for the first two Trapskills and 2 in the Spell shuriken flurry and psionic Storm, but why cant i use them = ?

Trap passive disables the use of other spells. Read the skill txt on that passive
AggroAmek
Imp
4 | 0
Tkorpi wrote:
AggroAmek wrote:Please can someone help ? Iam new and wanted do a trapassa, but for beginning i wannted to use psionic like shuriken but it doesnt work, I cant use it ? i skilled 2 Point for the first two Trapskills and 2 in the Spell shuriken flurry and psionic Storm, but why cant i use them = ?

Trap passive disables the use of other spells. Read the skill txt on that passive

Ahh ok ur right thx a lot. my fault. I havent read it, obviosly haha :D but THX !
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
645 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
HOW to access to k3k? Before sigma there was a door at the town but...
jaeaxe420
Jungle Hunter
29 | 3
is there a way to increase the projectile speed of Thunderstone?
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ruubel wrote:HOW to access to k3k? Before sigma there was a door at the town but...

Red Portal is here
https://i.snag.gy/MsymAG.jpg

Then you go north for a ways and you'll get to a waypoint. k3k is west and then north from the waypoint. It's another portal just above Akarat. Much faster to get there once you have the waypoint.
OhIsThatSo
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Does VoJ still proc 'on striking'?
Orr
Monkey King
285 | 7
is there a any Deadly strike cap in the game?
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
OhIsThatSo wrote:Does VoJ still proc 'on striking'?

nope. its a spell
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Orr wrote:is there a any Deadly strike cap in the game?

100% I presume, just like in vanilla.

Does magic find increase the chance of either shrines, great runes or runestones to drop? I assume not for the latter ones, but I'm not sure for the shrines.
For crafting purposes, is a kurast 3k bow better than a duncraig one? Or does the level required for best affixes cap at 99? I'm not sure how this works.