Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
BabuRugio
Fallen
1 | 0
After the upgrade my Paladin does not enter the game what do I do?
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
only 10% drop chance.

Prepare well before summoning again
cd2m2
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
question: when someone scams you in auction (batman had a bunch of auctions that finished some hours ago) and now he's banned. does our TG get refunded?

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=28594

H4LG4ND
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Thank you guys :)
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
With new release, are there any ways to access "SpinToWin"? Can't find it in the document.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
it's no longer available
JSBach
Fallen
1 | 0
So I have recently started playing Median, sticking to aerials "TLDR 2H Barb" guide. I played through normal and nightmare, just killed Baal and reached lvl 105.

So far with out great farming or crafting, using only selffound stuff besides the TU Labrys he recommended.

Now my question is how to continue from here on: Im dealing great dmg, often surviving, but against some enemies I basically insta-die (right now working on improving my resistances with socketed gems/runes, as they are too lowfor sure (10/50/79/30 in Nightmare)).

Where/what to farm, what to focus on?
Should I just continue going through the Quests in Hell? Or rather farm some place (where?) for gear?
How important are these challenges? I did the one at Baal normal and Mephisto Nightmare for the charms and got the five eyes in Nightmare, did I miss anything sofar?
Sacred uniques are random drops, right?
How does the crafting work? (e.g. how would I get a "1h Crafted barb axe with Mark of the Wild")

Thanks for the help and boy is this mod bringing back the good old times ;)
Edited by JSBach 5 years.
Arionic
Abomination
147 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
JSBach wrote:So I have recently started playing Median, sticking to aerials "TLDR 2H Barb" guide. I played through normal and nightmare, just killed Baal and reached lvl 105.

So far with out great farming or crafting, using only selffound stuff besides the TU Labrys he recommended.

Now my question is how to continue from here on: Im dealing great dmg, often surviving, but against some enemies I basically insta-die (right now working on improving my resistances with socketed gems/runes, as they are too for sure (10/50/79/30 in Nightmare)).

Where/what to farm, what to focus on?
Should I just continue going through the Quests in Hell? Or rather farm some place (where?) for gear?
How important are these challenges? I did the one at Baal normal and Mephisto Nightmare for the charms and got the five eyes in Nightmare, did I miss anything sofar?
Sacred uniques are random drops, right?
How does the crafting work? (e.g. how would I get a "1h Crafted barb axe with Mark of the Wild")

Thanks for the help and boy is this mod bringing back the good old times ;)

Use Thai runes to max resist and give omyourself the defense boost from runemaster. Do the rift, dungeons and uber bosses as you level. The charms in this game become just as important as gear. Once you get charms up to 125 ish, your will have high stats and high resists wthout those Thai runes, allowing you to swap them for.whatever you need.
Celladoor
Rust Claw
85 | 0
Not a q. A statement. Faith in humanity restored.

Had a high lvl dude (145+) dump his mules on me tonight. I cant use or know how to use much of this stuff. But yeah. My current char(xbow nec(lol)) has become much better n the areas I was exp’ing. Point is- Help some newbs out. If u have thousands of tg and want for very little- help some newbs out. I have motivation to progress into endgame now and will def pay it forward!

Idk if u read the forums dude but you r cool!

Be kind to each other. We are a small community.
kolyeah8
Azure Drake
173 | 5
Celladoor wrote:Not a q. A statement. Faith in humanity restored.

Had a high lvl dude (145+) dump his mules on me tonight. I cant use or know how to use much of this stuff. But yeah. My current char(xbow nec(lol)) has become much better n the areas I was exp’ing. Point is- Help some newbs out. If u have thousands of tg and want for very little- help some newbs out. I have motivation to progress into endgame now and will def pay it forward!

Idk if u read the forums dude but you r cool!

Be kind to each other. We are a small community.

was it GQ?^^