Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
fkfhnis
Azure Drake
172 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Potatoes wrote:I've heard that totem nerc can do almost every late ubers with crossbow. How can we do that and do you need to respect?

You do respec but you can some like uldy without really changing any gear. Example: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/161341030 the first hour is him doing every boss up to uldy with totem and them switching to xbow. You can see what he changes and everything.
Potatoes
Invader
9 | 1
fkfhnis wrote:
Potatoes wrote:I've heard that totem nerc can do almost every late ubers with crossbow. How can we do that and do you need to respect?

You do respec but you can some like uldy without really changing any gear. Example: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/161341030 the first hour is him doing every boss up to uldy with totem and them switching to xbow. You can see what he changes and everything.

Wow, thanks alot :D
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Does anybody know the droprates of Toraja Runes? Are they somewhat equal or heavily weighted towards one rune or the other?
WReckLess
Sasquatch
60 | 1
How to obtain blessed oil of luck? I don't see any hints about this in patchnotes.
annoying cat
Monkey King
278 | 1
it's a stupid question but where's the Lam Essen's Tome located? i'm in terror difficulty now. i looked through all act 3 last night and haven't found it. I haven't tried rerolling the map yet though.
Dude Love
Grubber
312 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
WReckLess wrote:How to obtain blessed oil of luck? I don't see any hints about this in patchnotes.

no longer exists afaik
Potatoes
Invader
9 | 1
annoying cat wrote:it's a stupid question but where's the Lam Essen's Tome located? i'm in terror difficulty now. i looked through all act 3 last night and haven't found it. I haven't tried rerolling the map yet though.

It's in Kurast Bazaar act3. And it's Ruined temple
WReckLess
Sasquatch
60 | 1
Dude Love wrote:
WReckLess wrote:How to obtain blessed oil of luck? I don't see any hints about this in patchnotes.

no longer exists afaik

I saw it on Bojacea stream of MXL 2017.
Potatoes
Invader
9 | 1
Necroglycerin wrote:Does anybody know the droprates of Toraja Runes? Are they somewhat equal or heavily weighted towards one rune or the other?

Krys>Auhe>Sha'ad. I have tons of Krys, 2 Auhe and none ò Sha'ad
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Potatoes wrote:
Necroglycerin wrote:Does anybody know the droprates of Toraja Runes? Are they somewhat equal or heavily weighted towards one rune or the other?

Krys>Auhe>Sha'ad. I have tons of Krys, 2 Auhe and none ò Sha'ad

Yeah I was afraid of something like that. Got 7 Krys and not a single of the other ones so far