Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
reset_xp
Imp
4 | 0
how to summon king koth for black road challenge what to do help me out please ?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Westwind wrote:There's something that I feel stupid asking but need to get off my chest. Does the poison cloud from the Assassin's revamped scorpion blade apply weapon damage as well or is it only the impact that does it? I've been trying to figure out what build to roll with this patch lol

It multihits inside the cloud with weapon damage

reset_xp wrote:how to summon king koth for black road challenge what to do help me out please ?

Get the Dark Tome from the summoner in act 2 desturction, cube it on your class charm to get Dark Portal oskill. Use Dark Portal after killing ancients on Terror.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Aero wrote:
Westwind wrote:There's something that I feel stupid asking but need to get off my chest. Does the poison cloud from the Assassin's revamped scorpion blade apply weapon damage as well or is it only the impact that does it? I've been trying to figure out what build to roll with this patch lol

Just tried it out with an early Bathos shield from gift box - it only hits once with weapon damage - when the original knive hits the target..
Jaedong
Detonator
792 | 56
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
1. is there a reliable way to get balefire midgame?
--> not talking about shrine crafting, thats too late

2. has balefire/unholy melee changed alot in the last year?
--> id check the old patches but i get 404 error trying to look at 1.2, 1.1 ....
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
HechtHeftig wrote:
Aero wrote:

Just tried it out with an early Bathos shield from gift box - it only hits once with weapon damage - when the original knive hits the target..

the clouds can stack for multihit though
funfrock
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
I'm new to the game and about to try level challenge 1. One thing I can't figure out from the docs is, it looks like there are three separate charms. Do I need to pick the one I want in advance and only cube that one, or can I make all three by running it three times?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
funfrock wrote:I'm new to the game and about to try level challenge 1. One thing I can't figure out from the docs is, it looks like there are three separate charms. Do I need to pick the one I want in advance and only cube that one, or can I make all three by running it three times?

one charm.
Elemental Prism
drops at the entrance from the pirate. Each of the three priestesses after will drop their own sunstone that you cube onto the prism to upgrade it.
funfrock
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Thanks, Aero. Next question:

I accidentally upgrade some tiered uniques using the basic upgrade recipe (without the rune). Now I'm confused about how the tiers really work. The base items and the uniques each have a separate tier that is not necessarily related, right? So, if I upgrade a unique with the recipe that has a rune, does it upgrade the tier for both or just the unique? If it doesn't do both, should I generally do both recipes for each unique? Which tier does the number in the item name refer to?
GrimSloth
Imp
5 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Is 'Ferocity' skill only active in trap rat form?

i.e. if I'm on a barb and have an item that grants 'Ferocity' will it grant the attack speed/damage bonuses on the barb?
Skeptic_Zero
Abomination
147 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Can a mob be affected by two instances of poison damage simultaneously? For instance if I have poison damage on my weapon, hit the mob, and I also have a spell that does poison damage - would the mob take 100% of the poison damage from both sources?