hellgrind
Mangler
458 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
@up
http://docs.median-xl.com/ Challenges - > LC0,1,2, BRC, Ennead challenge. Those are challenges you need to do quick because they have lvl requirements.
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Edited by Unda 7 years.
Miothan
Rust Claw
83 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
What exactly happens when i unsocket an item?

Do i get back my sacred double MO'd blessed item with the same stats it had before i socketed it or does something change? and what happens to the socketed items?
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
You just lose bonuses from gems/runes/jewels, nothing else. It's written in the docs, btw :|
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Special rules though.

1. If you MO white item for RW, then disjunction after making the RW, the MO bonus stayed (since you MO the base item)
2. If you MO RW after you put the last rune, then disjuction will remove the MO. (MO bonus removed with RW bonus)
Miothan
Rust Claw
83 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Stealthmaster wrote:You just lose bonuses from gems/runes/jewels, nothing else. It's written in the docs, btw :|

This is what is writen in the documentation: These recipes separate the socket fillers (gems, jewels, runes) from an item and return both the item and the socket fillers.

Seems a bit strange to have a recipe that returns all items to you if you are not pleased with the random % rolls, so you are saying i can just keep on unsocket and then socket my MO'd+blesed items until i get the highest % rolls possible? kind of defeats the purpose of random ranges on affixes, but if that's how it works then im happy and will do just that.
Warren1001
Monkey King
259 | 10
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Well, for runewords you need 3 perfect gems.
Miothan
Rust Claw
83 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Warren1001 wrote:Well, for runewords you need 3 perfect gems.

Yea i noticed that in the recipe, but getting an inventory full of pgems shouldn't take more than an hour perhaps? and then you can just reroll it a bunch of time :D, anyway thanks for the info, was really unsure if i should try to unsocket an item since i didn't know what would happen with the returned items, but now i know better! ^^
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
some of the very strong rw cant be rerolled and uses runes that are unsocketables.. so theres that
Miothan
Rust Claw
83 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Rishab wrote:some of the very strong rw cant be rerolled and uses runes that are unsocketables.. so theres that

Oh i see, where might i find information about what runes are unsocketable? did not find that information in the "Documentation" at the Unsocketing section.

EDIT: Found 1 Unsocketable rune in the runes section: Kabraxis' Stone, is that the only unsocketable rune or are there more that can not be unsocketed?