Discuss Median XL!
Ronthar
Azure Drake
165 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Can anyone remind me what the Max Ressist cap is for a player?
delusion
Stygian Watcher
41 | 5
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
@Ronthar It's 90
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1445 | 60
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
tbone503 wrote:
conveee wrote:necro shields can roll phys res

-

You do realize that there are headings for each of those columns. And the "Necromancer Shield" is under the "Except On" column.

For those that think physical resists can spawn on a Necromancer Shield, post a picture of a Necromancer Shield with physical resists and then I'll agree with you. Otherwise, I don't. (And I'm not talking about Graven Image, Dark Guardian or Sinwar which are all unique or sacred unique. I'm talking about spawning on rare or crafted Necro Shield.)

Sorry, i didnt see that it says except on xy, but what i said still stands.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
delusion wrote:Also one more thing,I've tried crafting necro shield which is suposed to be able to roll % phys res, yet after 20 shrines i haven't seen it one.I usually see it often on normal shield so I don't think its me getting unlucky.

You're not just unlucky. It's because % physical resists don't roll onto a Necro shield. The only way you're going to get % physical resists on a Necro shield is with an Intimidating shrine and even then it's going to either be 0% or 1%.

Ywinel
Pit Knight
108 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
tbone503 wrote:You're not just unlucky. It's because % physical resists don't roll onto a Necro shield. The only way you're going to get % physical resists on a Necro shield is with an Intimidating shrine and even then it's going to either be 0% or 1%.

Nah, up to 3%. Don't forget about shrine bless and lucky bonus :)
DacianDraco
Cog
212 | 17
Is there anywhere i can see what monster auras do? Or reanimates in general like Lacuni Priestess, Fallen Warrior, Destroyer Shaman, etc. I get from Character screen that it's damage, life, etc but what are the numbers or types or other things i need to know? The wiki does not have such info.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
How many tojara runs I should complete on average before I see a great rune? Specifically shaad. I play on single player, so I can't buy one.
King-DC
Prowler
16 | 0
Hello,
I wanted to start playing Median again, after a few months and play a SummonNec. I also found a guide for it, which was quite useful I thought.
My only Problem now is, that there are skills used/maxed which I don't even have in my Skill Tree. For example: Iron Golem, Skeletons, Hawks.
Saw a Video with them, so I guess they exist, but I don't have them. Is there a new Skill Tree Page which I have to unlock or something?
Really confused here, and would appreciate the help.

EDIT: Ok got it, had to update the game obviously. I am just wondering why the heck I could even join the Server and create a Game with the incorrect Game Version.
Ywinel
Pit Knight
108 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
King-DC wrote:Hello,
I wanted to start playing Median again, after a few months and play a SummonNec. I also found a guide for it, which was quite useful I thought.
My only Problem now is, that there are skills used/maxed which I don't even have in my Skill Tree. For example: Iron Golem, Skeletons, Hawks.
Saw a Video with them, so I guess they exist, but I don't have them. Is there a new Skill Tree Page which I have to unlock or something?
Really confused here, and would appreciate the help.

Are you sure that you have newest version of the mod? Summoner was reworked and almost all minions were changed.