Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
pantzirno
Prowler
15 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
What's the correct way of equipping items with huge stat requirements? I feel like there's got to be a better method than socketing -10% req jewels and I need both STR and DEX items.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
If youre paladin , maxing Stormlord will cover all gear requirements. Otherwise get charms with +attributes.
ReezyMobile
Skeleton
2 | 0
Ok so i have some orbs id like to use and when i throw one in the cube with the item it doesnt transmute. I tried it on a socketed white armor and also on some magical gloves. Am i missing another piece to this recipe or something?
evil_potato
Mangler
458 | 51
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
different orbs apply to different types of items. orange apply to armor, blue to weapons, green to rings/amu, white to anything.
ReezyMobile
Skeleton
2 | 0
Oh ok thanks for the help.
Fysh5
Imp
4 | 0
Of those that are wise with game, has anyone played a venom druid and can it be done? I'm still gonna find away cause I'm having fun. If you know where to point me, let me know. Thanks
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Fysh5 wrote:Of those that are wise with game, has anyone played a venom druid and can it be done? I'm still gonna find away cause I'm having fun. If you know where to point me, let me know. Thanks

a pure venom druid might be hard to make but it can be a strong char for some places, its a straight forward build from what i can remember, get poison damage and -enemy poison stuff, lvl ur summons and buff them a bit too for a meatshield and kill stuff
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Kara_Noelle
Imp
5 | 0
Alright, so what's a better way to get the x2 bonus? This whole rerolling thing isn't working out and I'm starting to think that maybe the server I'm on (GS 6, realm TSW) disabled it. Would it be better to just scrub a new weapon clean and try it and repeat that process? Feels like it would take the same amount of time, money, and effort, but knowing that at least I'm not gonna get screwed if the rerolling was disabled and it is one per item.

I dunno, I'm not ruling out that my luck is terrible but this is beyond anything I've had.

Edit: Are there any requirements that I'm not aware of? Are there weapons that it doesn't apply to now? It's a superior, non-magic warp blade that I've just now uptiered, in the hopes that it helps.
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
How anal are you about superior bonuses? If you've been trying for 4h+ that's almost double the amount of normal bad luck. Also the luck trial only works once per oil of renewal, meaning if luck mo fails, it's not going to succeed by adding another luck mo before oil of renewal.
magickaito
Destroyer
7 | 1
Hi guys, i always uses Grig's D2Clicker to automatic clicking but after i updated my window 10 to lastest version (2017-05 Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3150513)) i cant using it anymore because everytimes i run it, my window will stuck when i press alt + tab or window + tab, and i cant press key to stop d2clicker in cmd window too.
I would appreciate if anyone could help me :D
and sorry for my bad english :oops: