doba7a
Pit Knight
114 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
HeaT_ wrote:
Istaryu wrote:
HeaT_ wrote:
dant121 wrote:hey, there's a problem with Angelic crafting.
► Show Spoiler

im having a similar issue with trying to craft cold pierce suffix on body armor, nothing happens.

Show screenshots so we can confirm.

let me know if i'm not doing something correctly, but this is how i set it up.

thanks!

► Show Spoiler

Recipe is with oil of enhancement and you're trying with oil of craft.
HeaT_
Lava Lord
91 | 5
doba7a wrote:
HeaT_ wrote:
Istaryu wrote:
HeaT_ wrote:
dant121 wrote:hey, there's a problem with Angelic crafting.
► Show Spoiler

im having a similar issue with trying to craft cold pierce suffix on body armor, nothing happens.

Show screenshots so we can confirm.

let me know if i'm not doing something correctly, but this is how i set it up.

thanks!

► Show Spoiler

Recipe is with oil of enhancement and you're trying with oil of craft.

*face palm* welp, reading comprehension needs to be better. thanks!
icausmook
Fallen
1 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
can't log in with a game-account which has special letters
- my game account name is "_mook_"
- when I try to log in, it only shows 'Realm Down" (right after I made the account I started to face it)
- It was not possible to make any character, so I made second game account and I used it
- but my main game account has been set with "_mook_"
- I can't use auction auto transfer (even if mule is transfered into my account, I can't get in it)
Is there any way to delete this unused game account?
SEMallEoN
Vampiress
38 | 2
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
done
TTraw
Bone Archer
74 | 7
I am confused how Clawsin works, specifically with innate lightning claw w/ batstrike.

1. If wearing innate lightning claw, does Batstrike convert damage to magic? (I am assuming no)
    2. Will the damage be boosted by Critical Chance from Shadow Dancer? (I am assuming no)
    3. Do all "Ways of [x]" passives still work or only the lightning one? (I am assuming all)
    4. Does Doom do anything at all in that case? (I am assuming no)
    5. Does the bonus magic damage from Batstrike get converted into lighting damage? (I am assuming no)
    6. Is it worth investing in Broadside on swap on clawsin? (I like that ability)
    7. Is batstrike clawsin worth building for innate lightning damage or are there better (cheaper) options?
    8. Is MO'ing innate lighting claw with +% Enhanced Damage doing anything?
BearBearderBarb
Gravedigger
185 | 19
1. No because it only affects physical damage.
2. No because it only affects physical damage.
3. Yes, since they provide the flat damage also.
4. It does as long as you are doing at least 1 phys damage with attack. But that's another debuff to cast with no scaling from EWD build, so not worth it.
5. No.
6. No, since you have the boss nuke from batstrike upgrade.
7. EWD clawsin is as cheap as it can get. Phys requires a bunch of SSUs and high-end runewords to not feel ass to play, while EWD is super boosted by the set to the point only endgame upgrades outperform it.
8. Technically yes, as it adds 1 phys damage to the claw for that totally worthy Doom synergy, but effectively no.
chickenfeeder
Grubber
329 | 0
Is there a way to change the save location? And is it possible to put it on some cloud i.e onedrive so that I can play from 2 computers?
YRYSKYN
Invader
8 | 0
I am back to game after a while, started mana sorc. Isn't Tal Rasha a bit overkill? I managed to kill his first 3 versions till poizon, but somehow I always end stun-locked/one shoted. It's my first time being frustrated with the easy ubers :) In previous versions had no issues clearing this quest in first tries. Now it was like 20+

https://tsw.vn.cz/char/Vekna
BearBearderBarb
Gravedigger
185 | 19
He was reworked to be harder but also drop maxed out charm. Just switch all your topazes for max res for this fight.
YRYSKYN
Invader
8 | 0
BearBearderBarb wrote:He was reworked to be harder but also drop maxed out charm. Just switch all your topazes for max res for this fight.

Thank you for the reply, so basically:
Cold Resistance / Max 203% 1%
Fire Resistance / Max 178% 2%
Lightning Resistance / Max 183% 0%
Poison Resistance / Max 135% 1%

Are not enough for this fight? This is insane for easey dungeon imho.

I can kill his each instance pretty fast if I get lucky, but sometimes oneshots and staggers just annihilate me.