Discuss Median XL!
Manu300000
Grubber
321 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Manu300000 wrote:Can i break my eth throwing knives?
Im playing a throwsin, i use shadow refuge with it. And the HUD tells me that it gets more and more broken.

anyone?
kortt
Core Lord
394 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
try repair it?
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Manu300000 wrote:
Im playing a throwsin, i use shadow refuge with it. And the HUD tells me that it gets more and more broken.

anyone?

Yes. SR is a melee attack, so it will reduce the durability of whatever weapon you're using to activate it. That's why it's usually a good idea to use a Jewel with the Indestructible mod for Eth items.
Manu300000
Grubber
321 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Solfege wrote:
Manu300000 wrote:

anyone?

Yes. SR is a melee attack, so it will reduce the durability of whatever weapon you're using to activate it. That's why it's usually a good idea to use a Jewel with the Indestructible mod for Eth items.

but it dosent show any durability on the knives. Its hard to place a indest jewel in a XIS rw throwing knive :mrgreen:
JeppeAndersen
Rust Claw
82 | 0
Does any1 have a fire essence on SP? Been grinding for days, and just cant find one!
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
i'll send you one in a few minutes
r41714
Rust Claw
86 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I play SP. Where can I find info about gear that is available online only, therefore not available for SP?

Thanks!
Nightmare1304
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hi guys, i am new to this version of Diablo II and i looked up to the build section. Didn't want to create a topic there, so i'm asking here: do you have any build suggestion for a beginner that can help me going through the game without major difficulties? You can point me to a build in the build section if you like, there are so many of them i don't know where to begin honestly. Thank you
Manu300000
Grubber
321 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Nightmare1304 wrote:Hi guys, i am new to this version of Diablo II and i looked up to the build section. Didn't want to create a topic there, so i'm asking here: do you have any build suggestion for a beginner that can help me going through the game without major difficulties? You can point me to a build in the build section if you like, there are so many of them i don't know where to begin honestly. Thank you

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=23629 easy beginner build. :)
Nightmare1304
Skeleton
2 | 0
Manu300000 wrote:
Nightmare1304 wrote:Hi guys, i am new to this version of Diablo II and i looked up to the build section. Didn't want to create a topic there, so i'm asking here: do you have any build suggestion for a beginner that can help me going through the game without major difficulties? You can point me to a build in the build section if you like, there are so many of them i don't know where to begin honestly. Thank you

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=23629 easy beginner build. :)

Thank you very much. Appreciated ^^