Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Diaco
Void Archon
873 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Sprow wrote:Do Paladin's Blood Thorn benefit from [+(2 to 4)% Fire Spell Damage] modifiers on crafted jewels?
yes
Same question for Lemures and [+% to Cold Spell Damage].
yes
Should I go for [+% to Fire/Cold Spell Damage] or [+% to Spell Damage] for Unholy Melee paladin?
Spell damage = fire + cold + light + poison + pyhs/magic spell dmg
Also you can use Elemental dmg
Elemental dmg = fire + cold + light + poison

No, flat elemental DMG is useless for unholy melee paladin. Lemures and Blood Thorns only scale with fire/cold spell dmg, spell focus and Vit
Sprow
Core Lord
358 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Diaco wrote:
Sprow wrote:Do Paladin's Blood Thorn benefit from [+(2 to 4)% Fire Spell Damage] modifiers on crafted jewels?
yes
Same question for Lemures and [+% to Cold Spell Damage].
yes
Should I go for [+% to Fire/Cold Spell Damage] or [+% to Spell Damage] for Unholy Melee paladin?
Spell damage = fire + cold + light + poison + pyhs/magic spell dmg
Also you can use Elemental dmg
Elemental dmg = fire + cold + light + poison

No, flat elemental DMG is useless for unholy melee paladin. Lemures and Blood Thorns only scale with fire/cold spell dmg, spell focus and Vit

I mean Elemental Damage, not flat

For example

Sleep charm + Quov Tsin Trophy
+20% Bonus Elemental Damage to Bloodlust
Elemental Resists +20%
Elemental/Magic Damage Reduced by 20
megametalman
Cultist
21 | 0
When Primordial Strike's damage modifier says "140% Weapon Damage", does that mean 140% of the Innate Elemental Damage on the respective weapon (e.g. Innate Cold/Fight/Lightning/Tri-Elemental damage)?

Does the [+200% to Enhanced Damage] modifier on
Dawn
Dawn
Weapons

'Zol'
Runeword Level: 100
10% Chance to cast level 32 Celerity on Kill
45% Hit Recovery
(301 to 500)% Bonus to Attack Rating
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
75% to Strength
75% to Dexterity
35% to Vitality
75% to Energy
+80 to Mana
60% Gold Find
+(2 to 4) to Light Radius
any good on elemental weapon (or any %ED modifier from any runewords on any elemental weapons)?
Sprow
Core Lord
358 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
megametalman wrote:When Primordial Strike's damage modifier says "140% Weapon Damage", does that mean 140% of the Innate Elemental Damage on the respective weapon (e.g. Innate Cold/Fight/Lightning/Tri-Elemental damage)?

Does the [+200% to Enhanced Damage] modifier on
Dawn
Dawn
Weapons

'Zol'
Runeword Level: 100
10% Chance to cast level 32 Celerity on Kill
45% Hit Recovery
(301 to 500)% Bonus to Attack Rating
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
75% to Strength
75% to Dexterity
35% to Vitality
75% to Energy
+80 to Mana
60% Gold Find
+(2 to 4) to Light Radius
any good on elemental weapon (or any %ED modifier from any runewords on any elemental weapons)?

Your char weapon dmg you can find in stats
► Show Spoiler

[+200% to Enhanced Damage] modifier useless for elemental weapon. People use Dawn runeword in elem weapons because it have huge all attr bonus
Taem
Necrobot
2469 | 150
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Having a lot of issues with Astrogha with melee sorc. I keep hitting her/his totems and insta-dying as well as fully healing that spider. Moon strike does not really do enough damage, and the delay on Fulisade make is a less than ideal. Is that the only option to kill Astrogha without respecing as melee sorc?
Jo_Jo
Pit Knight
100 | 4
Taem wrote:Having a lot of issues with Astrogha with melee sorc. I keep hitting her/his totems and insta-dying as well as fully healing that spider. Moon strike does not really do enough damage, and the delay on Fulisade make is a less than ideal. Is that the only option to kill Astrogha without respecing as melee sorc?

Equip Endless Loop and use Charged Strike.
Taem
Necrobot
2469 | 150
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
That did it, thanks!

Interesting fight as melee...
--> remove excess darklings and avoid their death beam
--> do NOT under any circumstances kill totem
--> when debuffed by Astrogha, teleport away till debuff ends, OR stand there and deal as much damage as possible before dying, lol

It took me like 10 deaths to figure out the mechanics properly and from them, the fastest method was just to deal as much damage as possible before she made jelly out of me over and over so overall, maybe 30-35 deaths, but if I wanted to waste like an hour or more, I think it can be done deathless using hit and run tactics. Anyway, a fun battle. Thank's again for the headsup on Charged Strike, worked like a charm!
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Does extra elemental damage (such as Banish) get reduced by resistance, or does that come after in the damage calc?

Also, pally Servants of Valor do not gain pierce from Sanguine Covenant, right? IMO this makes the fire damage upgrade for servers nearly useless. Unless Sanguine Covenant is actually an aura debuff?
d00m3dhunt3r
Prowler
17 | 0
The "show item level" option in the settings does not appear to work for me. Is this a known issue, or am I overlooking something?
abasso78
Acid Prince
46 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Regarding the Umbaru Treasure: