Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
felorias71
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
How do I get to the secret cow level? In vanilla diablo it was put a scroll of town portal with Wirt's leg while in the Rogue Encampment. There are no more scrolls of tp so how do I make the portal to the Cow level? I did not find any instructions on the forum or the game guide.
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
felorias71 wrote:How do I get to the secret cow level? In vanilla diablo it was put a scroll of town portal with Wirt's leg while in the Rogue Encampment. There are no more scrolls of tp so how do I make the portal to the Cow level? I did not find any instructions on the forum or the game guide.

Cow level is a lvl 110 uber level now, it can only be accessed in hell. Cubing the leg alone is enough.
btw in median if you kill the cow king you can re-enter the zone. also he drops another leg you gotta cube to kill bull prince, a 115 uber

It's on here, FYI. https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/quests/rifts
achen
Imp
4 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
sir , my account is banned from using TG , what is wrong ? i just use it to sell somethings , how to unlock my account
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Is it me or the maximum ias breakpoint on balanced axe is kinda high ? With 300ish ias it feels like a 5-6 fpa.

Anyone knows the breakpoints on this, I think I'm doing something wrong on calculator since I can't see lower than 7.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
People think too much of those tools. SpeedCalc and D2Stats were made by humans and are prone to mistakes. Easiest solution is to just test stuff in the battlefield, you surely notice when you hit a BB, especially when talking about IAS or cast speed.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Having a senior moment I think. Trinity Beam on Wizardspike only deals spell damage of fire, cold and lightning correct? Not Poison or Physical/Magic spell damage?
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
tbone503 wrote:Having a senior moment I think. Trinity Beam on Wizardspike only deals spell damage of fire, cold and lightning correct? Not Poison or Physical/Magic spell damage?

Correct.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
What i thought, thanks. I get it confused with Voidstream sometimes. That's the one that benefits from all 5 spells but converts them all to cold damage if memory serves me correctly.

On the subject of Trinity Beam, is there a cap on fire/cold/lightning pierce? Or is more always better?
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
tbone503 wrote:On the subject of Trinity Beam, is there a cap on fire/cold/lightning pierce? Or is more always better?

Many stuff has resists, there is no "cap"
But 135/170/199 is enough (mobs/general bosses/super bosses) are the rule you are looking for. Mobs and easy ubers in hell (130), medicore you need to pump up
Edited by Jampula 3 years.
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
achen wrote:sir , my account is banned from using TG , what is wrong ? i just use it to sell somethings , how to unlock my account

Ask to moderator.