Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Ibra1 wrote:So slain monsters that rest in peace cannot be reanimated, so it's just a joke? Why bother making a helm with 100% reanimate and rest in peace on one item? Again, just a Dev joke?

Yeah its a troll helm.. there r many items like that, ex

Until You Realise It Sucks
QQ
The Idiot Ball
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Ibra1
Abomination
151 | 0
kk, thanks! I knew the rest in peace, but thought it was something 'special' turns out it was only me.

OMG, that bow is awesome! haha.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Median XL Team Member
Ibra1 wrote:kk, thanks! I knew the rest in peace, but thought it was something 'special' turns out it was only me.

If u could get a high roll of slow on that bow then its a really good bow for an act1 merc since it does not stop them from using their skills but still apply the slow to monsters
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
- Gandhi
Ibra1
Abomination
151 | 0
Rishab wrote:
Ibra1 wrote:kk, thanks! I knew the rest in peace, but thought it was something 'special' turns out it was only me.

If u could get a high roll of slow on that bow then its a really good bow for an act1 merc since it does not stop them from using their skills but still apply the slow to monsters

Hadn't thought of that... So if you got a 100% slow, then it would obviously freeze them. How long does that last? Permanent till they are dead, or?

And would that apply to ubers? lol.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Median XL Team Member
Ibra1 wrote:
Rishab wrote:

Hadn't thought of that... So if you got a 100% slow, then it would obviously freeze them. How long does that last? Permanent till they are dead, or?

And would that apply to ubers? lol.

There is cap on slow but the monsters would be crawling if u have over 50% slow, i dont remember cap for other monsters but for uber bosses its 50% so generally people stop putting extra effort after that since slow is not an easy thing to get.
- Gandhi
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
im following the dr strangebuff build for a necro summoner im working on an endgame bow for my merc

ive got these 3 to choose from

but the maths and calcs arent something im good at so advice??

oh i finally rolled and orbed and jah rune'd
a Eh dam 290%
18% knife throw lvl 10 on strike
+5-298 dam
and 40% mf
and 80% EWD
req lvl 114
base dmg
270-598

(this will eventually have another ewd for 120% total but that will take it to req lvl 118 so wont have space for deadly or more ewd )

what does knife throw do?? is that better than
my curreent bow while i was rng for one with a good proc is...:

10-290 xtra dam
+200-315 cold dmg
290 ench dam
+14% dex
+4%deadly
200 EWD
and 207% attack rating(luck bonus)
req 110
base dmg 270- 603
doesnt count the cold dmg add

so it will eventually have another 8% deadly... at req lvl 118 for 12% total

is the poroc one better?" or should i keep the non proc one and keep rolling for a arrow or GoW? and a good+add damag?

etc one without a proc? not clear how to evalute knife throw and if it makes up for the dex % bonus and the extra cold dmg of the other one
both above are orbed with ewd and ed and the lower one with deadly and both have 6 jah runes

i also just got one thats
1% Gift of wild on kill
30%attack spoeed
+5-17 dmg
+250-450 fire dmg
8% deadly strike(will be 12% at req lvl 118)
200% EWD
287% Ench dam
base dmg 270-320
but doesnt count the 250-450 fire

it doesnt have the high add dmg but it does have a decnet fire dmg add*which is kinda cool as my pc focus is cold

is that better?? which of these is best for the necro summoner build?

its for my pristess act 3 merc... im thinking the one with Gow might be best even though it doesnt havwe a max dmg boost?
ScarletEdge
Djinn
517 | 68
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
bradr wrote:im following the dr strangebuff build for a necro summoner im working on an endgame bow for my merc

a Eh dam 290%
+5-298 dam
and 40% mf
and 80% EWD
req lvl 114
base dmg
270-598

(this will eventually have another ewd for 120% total but that will take it to req lvl 118 so wont have space for deadly or more ewd )

10-290 xtra dam
+200-315 cold dmg
290 ench dam
+14% dex
+4%deadly
200 EWD
req 110
base dmg 270- 603

is the poroc one better?" or should i keep the non proc one and keep rolling for a arrow or GoW? and a good+add damag?

etc one without a proc? not clear how to evalute knife throw and if it makes up for the dex % bonus and the extra cold dmg of the other one
both above are orbed with ewd and ed and the lower one with deadly and both have 6 jah runes

1% Gift of wild on kill
30%attack spoeed
+5-17 dmg
+250-450 fire dmg
200% EWD
287% Ench dam
base dmg 270-320

it doesnt have the high add dmg but it does have a decnet fire dmg add*which is kinda cool as my pc focus is cold

its for my pristess act 3 merc... im thinking the one with Gow might be best even though it doesnt havwe a max dmg boost?

First one is good. Knife throw is a good proc, better than the 80% ewd you'll miss out on compared to the second one. The extra MF is good too.
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
ScarletEdge wrote:
bradr wrote:im following the dr strangebuff build for a necro summoner im working on an endgame bow for my merc

a Eh dam 290%
+5-298 dam
and 40% mf
and 80% EWD
req lvl 114
base dmg
270-598

10-290 xtra dam
+200-315 cold dmg
290 ench dam
+14% dex
+4%deadly
200 EWD
req 110
base dmg 270- 603

1% Gift of wild on kill
30%attack spoeed
+5-17 dmg
+250-450 fire dmg
200% EWD
287% Ench dam
base dmg 270-320

First one is good. Knife throw is a good proc, better than the 80% ewd you'll miss out on compared to the second one. The extra MF is good too.

cool so the first one with knife throw out weights the dex bonus and the + cold and reg dmgs bonuses ??
what about GoW the 3rd one??
not +dmgs but theres a nice +fire dmg add and goW affects my 15-20+minions even though its low proc??
btw thanks the numnber crunch is the part that makes my brain hurt(dp gumby)
ScarletEdge
Djinn
517 | 68
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
bradr wrote:

You should prioritize flat physical damage over any other affix. You have enough damage from Howling totem so gotw will barely make a difference, specially at 1%. You have enough tri-elemental damage from death fury totem so missing out on fire/cold/light flat damage shouldn't concern you.
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
ScarletEdge wrote:
bradr wrote:

You should prioritize flat physical damage over any other affix. You have enough damage from Howling totem so gotw will barely make a difference, specially at 1%. You have enough tri-elemental damage from death fury totem so missing out on fire/cold/light flat damage shouldn't concern you.

thanks that makes sense so the one with knife throw and the 5-290 flat dam is better ? even though it doesnt have the 200-300 cold or fire dmg. or the dex bonus.. ?.. and is missing 80%ewd and 8% deadly.. oppossed to the other ones im guessing the knife proc more than makes up for those?
and thanks