Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
todeshund89
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
is there a specific file that shows the details of the bosses, like their hp, regen, resists, etc?

i know the wiki has a lot of them, but idk if it's been updated, and some boss pages are not completed (baal & samael to name a couple)
OhIsThatSo
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0

Can someone please explain what in the hell happened here? is it not supposed to be- insert 4 jewels, El then Xis in that order?

I asked the 4/20 friends that I saw online- no response. Now I'm wondering - was i supposed to cube Xis with El to make an El Xis and then insert it into the last slot? i'm so fucking baffled- please, ffs, halp.
Orr
Monkey King
285 | 7
OhIsThatSo wrote:Image

Can someone please explain what in the hell happened here? is it not supposed to be- insert 4 jewels, El then Xis in that order?

I asked the 4/20 friends that I saw online- no response. Now I'm wondering - was i supposed to cube Xis with El to make an El Xis and then insert it into the last slot? i'm so fucking baffled- please, ffs, halp.

this way dont work anymore u need to cube elrune+xis to make the enchanted rune first before u make the rw
todeshund89
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
OhIsThatSo wrote:Image

yes, with the new 1.2.0 patch, enhanced runewords (with the Xis runes) are no longer 4 jewels, el rune, then xis rune. you need to cube the el rune with the xis rune, to make the new elXis rune, put 5 jewels in the item, and then the elXis rune
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I wonder how many people have wasted a Xis because of that change... :D
OhIsThatSo
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Jampula wrote:I wonder how many people have wasted a Xis because of that change... :D

Atleast one? I haven't played in nearly 7 years and to be honest... after none of my friends would explain it and I couldn't find info on it anywhere.. I'll probably just go back to playing RoTF, LoL and PoE.

Was nice knowing y'all.. kinda.
todeshund89
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
it's in the patch notes, as well as the documentation....generally a good idea to look through patch notes and any documentation whenever you come back from a long absence, for any game, but particularly MXL
Edited by todeshund89 4 years.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
OhIsThatSo wrote:Atleast one? I haven't played in nearly 7 years and to be honest... after none of my friends would explain it and I couldn't find info on it anywhere.. I'll probably just go back to playing RoTF, LoL and PoE.

Many more from what I've seen. But you are right, it's badly informed... seems to be only on patch notes?
todeshund89
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
Jampula wrote:
OhIsThatSo wrote:Atleast one? I haven't played in nearly 7 years and to be honest... after none of my friends would explain it and I couldn't find info on it anywhere.. I'll probably just go back to playing RoTF, LoL and PoE.

Many more from what I've seen. But you are right, it's badly informed... seems to be only on patch notes?

it's not badly informed. it's not some undocumented change, or a 1-line description in the patch notes that simply says "changes to enhaced runewords".

it's a multi-line description CLEARLY stating this exact change (the fact that you now cube the runes together to make a single rune, instead of using an interchangable rune + xis rune), giving you an extra socket for jewels/gems. it's not ambiguous, hidden, or otherwise unclear.

if you cant be bothered reading the patch notes, dont go blaming the devs for "badly informing" a change...
OhIsThatSo
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
It could be more clearly written on the rune.

instead of "can be cubed with low rune"
could be something like "must be cubed with low rune"
Edited by OhIsThatSo 4 years.