Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions

Who can tell me the gear of this video??? I will be very grateful :thumb: :thumb:
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
GoochMcNuts wrote:hellreach adds 200% fire/phys/magic spell dmg as bonus weapon physical dmg. If I pair rebel runeword with it will the weapon ed that rebel gives amplify the dmg received from my fire spell dmg or just the base dmg of the bow?

Both stats are same EWD so they'll just summ.
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
huangyunshy wrote:
Who can tell me the gear of this video??? I will be very grateful :thumb: :thumb:

Most of his load out isn't visible on his character so there's no way to know all of it. He is using carnage as his main ability so he's probably using book of kalen. Carnage converts weapon dmg into fire dmg so he's probably using gear that will boost fire dmg/reduce enemy fire res like veil of the tainted sun, sarandeshi hellcaller, and elemental disciple. To be honest though you are going to have a rough time in median if you just try to copy someone else's loadout without really understanding why its effective. Take a look at some of the character guides to get an idea of how your char/spec works, look at what stats give your character damage/survivability and build a loadout around that. Don't feel tied to one specific play style either there are tones of items that offer unique ways to build a character, its one of median's greatest strengths. This guy's form of damage comes from a skill that isn't even his and he likely spent his talents to support this new skill he got.

Hope that helps, GL :D
huangyunshy
Onyx Knight
615 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
GoochMcNuts wrote:
huangyunshy wrote:

Most of his load out isn't visible on his character so there's no way to know all of it. He is using carnage as his main ability so he's probably using book of kalen. Carnage converts weapon dmg into fire dmg so he's probably using gear that will boost fire dmg/reduce enemy fire res like veil of the tainted sun, sarandeshi hellcaller, and elemental disciple. To be honest though you are going to have a rough time in median if you just try to copy someone else's loadout without really understanding why its effective. Take a look at some of the character guides to get an idea of how your char/spec works, look at what stats give your character damage/survivability and build a loadout around that. Don't feel tied to one specific play style either there are tones of items that offer unique ways to build a character, its one of median's greatest strengths. This guy's form of damage comes from a skill that isn't even his and he likely spent his talents to support this new skill he got.

Hope that helps, GL :D

Thank you for your answers. I generally know that this building reduces elemental resistance and increases strength. I just don't know why his damage is so high. I have also read many guides, and some of the information is not clear, so I really want to know the median. I like to study very much. I really encountered a great game
Diaco
Void Archon
884 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
huangyunshy wrote:

The Book of Kalen
The Book of Kalen
Targe (Sacred)

Defense: (3513 - 4471) to (3737 - 4757)
Chance to Block: 3%
(Paladin Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 437
Item Level: 105
Dragon's Blessing Attribute Bonus Halved
1% Base Block Chance
30% Hit Recovery
+(20 to 40) to Carnage
+(120 to 180)% Enhanced Defense
+2000 Defense vs. Missile
Maximum Life +3%
Socketed (4)
+ either
Azurewrath
Azurewrath
Crystal Sword (Sacred)

Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity:
Item Level: 130
Innate Cold Damage:
(45.0% of Dexterity)
100% of Vitality Added as Cold Damage to Weapon
Max Life gained per point of Vitality reduced by 0.9
You Cannot Deal Fire, Lightning or Poison Damage
40% Chance to cast level 30 Azure Orb on Melee Attack
Adds 160-250 Cold Damage
-100% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+2 to Remorseless Winter
Slow Target 25%
Maximum Cold Resist +10%
Physical Resist 10%
100% Bonus to Defense
Cannot Be Frozen
Requirements +100%
Socketed (6)
or samael sword. Rest of equipment would vary greatly depending on which of the two weps he's using
cletyan
Bone Archer
72 | 0
How poison skill duration works I have 80%.
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/poison

Should tell you what you need to know
tempmail
Cog
204 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Question about Sorcs Force Blast. It slows enemy cast speed. However if I understand correctly, you can only slow bosses by 25% from one source? So force blast can only slow the cast speed of bosses by 25%? Is that true?
huangyunshy
Onyx Knight
615 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Who has the video of malice necromancer farm? Or kill boss video highlights :-D
Oblivion
Acid Prince
46 | 0
If a weapon reads "Add X-Y damage", is this reflected in your chars stats? Or does that only show basic weapon damage?