Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
JustinPeters
Sasquatch
66 | 1
smartasss wrote:They had 3k Magic dmg before so 3k + 4k - 7k simple?

Aah okay, thanks for the fast reply!

Is there some kind of documentation containing more detailed information like this?
I've read all the sigma patchnotes but i couldn't find any info about the barrels already dealing 3k magic damage.
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
No reliable list of that sort in existence atm.
riskfactor
Dark Huntress
13 | 1
How does Vampiric Icon actually work? I've been playing around with it, and it's not clear that it does anything. There's an old thread asking about this as well (https://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=31805), but I'm still not seeing any effect - feels like a waste of a reward skill.
Stereox
Cog
247 | 4
riskfactor wrote:How does Vampiric Icon actually work? I've been playing around with it, and it's not clear that it does anything. There's an old thread asking about this as well (https://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=31805), but I'm still not seeing any effect - feels like a waste of a reward skill.

Me too, the description doesn't even make sense

"Leeches 400-700% of your maximum Life"

Does this mean when the icon simply active, I get 400% life leech on physical damage hit with weapons
Or only get it when I step on it. Or when enemy step on it. If it's true, then the skill useless on spell/trap/twin fang builds

Or I regenerate life based on icon's leech. Or the icon recover me life based on my maximum life and reduced by leech multiplier. Or what?

Also, does Avoid Damage works on spells? or skills like dunc barrels, punishers, area of effect spells like balefire/firebloods?
Or is it only work on wdm hits?
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1445 | 60
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Stereox wrote:
riskfactor wrote:How does Vampiric Icon actually work? I've been playing around with it, and it's not clear that it does anything. There's an old thread asking about this as well (https://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=31805), but I'm still not seeing any effect - feels like a waste of a reward skill.

Me too, the description doesn't even make sense

"Leeches 400-700% of your maximum Life"

Does this mean when the icon simply active, I get 400% life leech on physical damage hit with weapons
Or only get it when I step on it. Or when enemy step on it. If it's true, then the skill useless on spell/trap/twin fang builds

Or I regenerate life based on icon's leech. Or the icon recover me life based on my maximum life and reduced by leech multiplier. Or what?

Also, does Avoid Damage works on spells? or skills like dunc barrels, punishers, area of effect spells like balefire/firebloods?
Or is it only work on wdm hits?

From my experience, if an enemy is standing in the pink fire, it will very quikcly replenish your hp.
Avoid works with every type of dmg.
Artas28
Stygian Watcher
40 | 0
if i have knife +20lvl req (+ED MO) and i do RW Xis (120 lvl req) i will get knife with 140 lvl req?
Stereox
Cog
247 | 4
Artas28 wrote:if i have knife +20lvl req (+ED MO) and i do RW Xis (120 lvl req) i will get knife with 140 lvl req?

Ye, the level req is equal to level of rune
wewenako19
Balrog
121 | 0
Where I could hunt rune with yellow color , IAM a 129 druidbow
Sibakys
Thunder Beetle
54 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
wewenako19 wrote:Where I could hunt rune with yellow color , IAM a 129 druidbow

Rune with yellow color? You mean a Xis or lite rune? Youd have to go to Teganze for that. Get essences and runestones
wewenako19
Balrog
121 | 0
Sibakys wrote:
wewenako19 wrote:Where I could hunt rune with yellow color , IAM a 129 druidbow

Rune with yellow color? You mean a Xis or lite rune? Youd have to go to Teganze for that. Get essences and runestones

I hunt in teganze i only get elemental rune i think its a level 120 rune .. And what item u prefer for end game a rune word item or sacred unique one thanks in advance