Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Semigloss wrote:I'm unfortunately not playing this season, but the Fortress & Guard Tower changes intrigue me. Has anyone given this a shot as a full build?

I found Helepolis on my javazon and Guard Tower is kinda garbage without serious investment, but it may work nicely when combined with Fortress, idk though.
Honkler
Cog
207 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
<font class="papago-parent"><font class="papago-source" style="display:none;">DL9 rift key says enemies have 100 extra elemental pierce.</font>DL9 균열 키에 따르면 적은 100개의 추가 원소 구멍을 가지고 있다.</font><font class="papago-parent"><font class="papago-source" style="display:none;"> I thought you only received -elemental resist if you had higher life% than mana%.</font>생명력이 마력보다 높으면 원소 저항만 받는 줄 알았는데.</font><font class="papago-parent"><font class="papago-source" style="display:none;"> Is this on top of that?</font>이거 위에 있는 거야?</font><font class="papago-parent"><font class="papago-source" style="display:none;"> Should I just stack a bunch of extra res?</font>그냥 여분의 레스를 쌓아둘까?</font>
Edited by Honkler 2 years.
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
If u have more life than mana u need 260% resists and 60% physical. If u have more mana than life u need 290/50.

Succubs have some unseen debuff. it's easy to check on t10. Take 270-274 fire resists and and after taking two misslies on yourself, you have little life. Add one 20% fire resists stone and you may receive 5-6 missiles and stiil live.
Honkler
Cog
207 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
How does gorefest Relic magic dmg work? On initial hit or does the magic damage apply to each multihit proc?
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Marco recently was rebalancing both sets for the necro. There is no such gap between them as in the past where the three parts of Laz had more bonuses than the entire Mantra.

Wouldn't it be better to do one set under Hawk and another set under Knights? I mean more bonuses but more specific.

And drastically increase the chances of finding Lazarus. This is by far the most difficult set to complete.

Why is there pierce damage on Laz Lamp? It doesn't work with minions?
noibo
Thunder Beetle
55 | 1
what type of damage does Eleventh Eye boss do?
Swift
Prowler
17 | 0
I am looking to find out what the Green named mobs in the caves/dungeons mean.. Plus I notice the special mobs in the Jail do not excites now.
trolly447
Azure Drake
165 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Yo, simple question. Can I create a runeword in grey item, but sacred?
asadasa
Prowler
19 | 2
trolly447 wrote:Yo, simple question. Can I create a runeword in grey item, but sacred?

Yes
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Swift wrote:I am looking to find out what the Green named mobs in the caves/dungeons mean.. Plus I notice the special mobs in the Jail do not excites now.

Are you reading correct docs? They (Claw Terrors etc.) used to give eyes to cube with class charm, but were removed.