Discuss Median XL!
KENT2566
Invader
8 | 0
When new season started??????
Pisunchic
Stygian Watcher
42 | 0
KENT2566 wrote:When new season started??????

В январе
blixtbob
Destroyer
6 | 0
Hi guys! Just a quick question, how long will this season last and when will the next one start? Been thinking of returning to the game but would like to start fresh not in a middle of the season, if that makes sense :) .

Cheers!

/Bob
OnlyForFun
Cog
204 | 18
It's should be soon, like ~1month
Only devs could tell
Pisunchic
Stygian Watcher
42 | 0
Lunar Fury ZodSilZol'100 - One-Handed Swords (except Tyrannical Blades) -what is that mean, you can make a runeword with a Tyrannical Blade? At some patch was possible to srinecraft with the Tyrannical Blade, what is true?
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
blixtbob wrote:Hi guys! Just a quick question, how long will this season last and when will the next one start? Been thinking of returning to the game but would like to start fresh not in a middle of the season, if that makes sense :) .

Cheers!

/Bob

You can restart now, the actual season is over, but the change are cool and you can buy very good stuff for very cheap
bongatonga
Skeleton
3 | 0
Anyone know if Minion Attack Rating is worth it for Paladin summoner? Perhaps there is a certain Attack Rating I should be shooting for with them? I notice they are near 20k attack rating with 100% Minion Attack Rating, which I know is good enough for endgame in normal Diablo2, but I haven't played in awhile and not sure what is considered good attack rating on Median Xl anymore.

Also, other than trades and help from other players, am I missing anything by not playing Ladder? Also, since I see a new season is about to start, I was curious if my Single Player character will be able to be updated to the new Season or if I'll have to start anew like normal.
blixtbob
Destroyer
6 | 0
blatkill wrote:
blixtbob wrote:Hi guys! Just a quick question, how long will this season last and when will the next one start? Been thinking of returning to the game but would like to start fresh not in a middle of the season, if that makes sense :) .

Cheers!

/Bob

You can restart now, the actual season is over, but the change are cool and you can buy very good stuff for very cheap

Thanks for the info!
astroasko
Djinn
538 | 1
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
metasequoia
Cog
206 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
astroasko wrote:Image

lol, trojan attacking 20 year old game? interesting... 8-)