Discuss Median XL!
drc4417
Pit Knight
105 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Crash wrote:I would assume it also depends on your fhr/fbr values and life since the recovery animations trigger when you take something like 1/12th of your hp on a hit, and then hits after that continue the animation depending on the rate of your recoveries. guessing at least.

Oh true, Yea I have 91% FHR and 35% FBR
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
drc4417 wrote:
Crash wrote:I would assume it also depends on your fhr/fbr values and life since the recovery animations trigger when you take something like 1/12th of your hp on a hit, and then hits after that continue the animation depending on the rate of your recoveries. guessing at least.

Oh true, Yea I have 91% FHR and 35% FBR

that response wasn't to your question.

clawsin wants dex for more block
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies

Well, the frames were 4 in both cases and the life is rather low with around 7k. So essentially anything in hell can get me into hit recovery animation. Well, that could be an explanation at least. I guess I still have to ask the mod creators for the exact information. I'd love it if there was a tab in the docs explaining that modifier like the "poison damage explained" tab because it really confuses me.
Immaniz
Imp
5 | 0
In the hotkey tab of my d2stats is no option for displaying ilvl of items, the "default" key delete doesnt work either.
im using latest version from the tools page (3.11.0).
Any1 else having the same problem or maybe a different way to display the ilvl of sacred uniques?
i wanna knok if i find ssu´s w/o searching the list...
koffi
Sasquatch
60 | 0
Immaniz wrote:In the hotkey tab of my d2stats is no option for displaying ilvl of items, the "default" key delete doesnt work either.
im using latest version from the tools page (3.11.0).
Any1 else having the same problem or maybe a different way to display the ilvl of sacred uniques?
i wanna knok if i find ssu´s w/o searching the list...

You can set mxl to show item levels from interface settings when you are in game.
Immaniz
Imp
5 | 0
i know but this option only shows ilvl for white/rares not for uniques
Shopsmart
Fallen
1 | 0
Hello all, Just wanting to check in and see if anyone has experimented with the "Laughing Ghost" Druid skill to see how the "hits multiple times near center" mechanic works, specifically how that interacts with DS and added elemental/magic damage. It's such a pain to land the hitbox perfectly (there is a very specific spot that makes the single target damage NOTICEABLY higher, but depending on your orientation around (360) the target, the spacing to achieve this changes) so I am attempting to play with Fairie Pyre to achieve MAX damage with this skill to make it more live-able.

Thank you!
Stinky
Sasquatch
61 | 0
https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/affixes

Are these up to date? I rolled a circlet, which rolled a pure lightning spell damage increase, but it doesn't appear that affix is there.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Stinky wrote:https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/affixes

Are these up to date? I rolled a circlet, which rolled a pure lightning spell damage increase, but it doesn't appear that affix is there.

Can you post an image of the circlet
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
BiuTze wrote:What exactly does uninterruptible attack do?
I have 90% but it seems like I still get stunlocked from things hitting me.
Thanks in advance! :D

I would love the mechanic of that as well. It is not nearly as effective as hit recovery and seems to bug out with zons Pounce.