Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
tankua wrote:I am trying to make a new game to farm normal meph for AC's. But when i go to make the game it locks up on the bnet opening screen then shows the door for a second then back out to the main screen. It only happens on one character.

Edit: Got it. My GS swapped to 27 somehow and i didn't know it! Solved.

Yeah, this happens to me a fair amount so I've made a habit of always resetting my GS at the begging of a session.
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I want to make the void runeword for the slow target mod but I want to make it in a crystal sword cuz it requires dex to use it but crystal swords dont have a physical damage component. Will the 40% slow still apply to the target if there is no physical damage to the weapon?
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
GoochMcNuts wrote:I want to make the void runeword for the slow target mod but I want to make it in a crystal sword cuz it requires dex to use it but crystal swords dont have a physical damage component. Will the 40% slow still apply to the target if there is no physical damage to the weapon?

It will, any weapon hit apply, even bare hands.
dant121
Acid Prince
45 | 1
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
relic is it a separate species or unique? if I put "relic" in D2Stats then this rule does not work, if I turn on the loot filter will I see it on the ground or not?
Mr_Ali
Rust Claw
87 | 2
I've seen a few UHM palys with weapons like below - how do they get the 60 spell factor on the weapon? The only spell factor mo I can see now is for armour

tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Mr_Ali wrote:I've seen a few UHM palys with weapons like below - how do they get the 60 spell factor on the weapon? The only spell factor mo I can see now is for armour

From the jewels in it's sockets most likely
asslikethat
Prowler
18 | 0
I got a beginner question. If i use mystic orbs on an item(example use 5 energy shield orb on zann esu armor),if i want to change mystic orb for Fcr or anything else i can remove the energy mystic orbs? or i need to find again a zann esu armor and put again mystic orbs to it?
DOOMEX
Abomination
145 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
asslikethat wrote:I got a beginner question. If i use mystic orbs on an item(example use 5 energy shield orb on zann esu armor),if i want to change mystic orb for Fcr or anything else i can remove the energy mystic orbs? or i need to find again a zann esu armor and put again mystic orbs to it?

u cannot remove mystic orbs
acekard
Acid Prince
49 | 4
asslikethat wrote:I got a beginner question. If i use mystic orbs on an item(example use 5 energy shield orb on zann esu armor),if i want to change mystic orb for Fcr or anything else i can remove the energy mystic orbs? or i need to find again a zann esu armor and put again mystic orbs to it?

if you are playing offline I believe you can use offline tools and remove mo from an item. if online then it's permanent.
asslikethat
Prowler
18 | 0
DOOMEX wrote:

u cannot remove mystic orbs

so sad,so i need calculate things before i put mystic orbs to items :(