Most hated monsters

Discuss Median XL!
cache
Azure Drake
172 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Soul of Wrath.

It's been 1 hour, he's only around 20% dead. Dumbest fight encounter ever.
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Nitz wrote:Bitch-ass-shit enemy in the void, doesn't drop enchanting crystal, like ever.

Fucking bitch-ass lantern in Kahlimgrad

Fucking invulnerable rat and stupid shit aura making totem at zorun tzin. He spawns about 10 per second and I have 5 seconds cooldown to destroy 1 of them...

XD zorun tzin seems to go into a frenzy every couple min and summon them like mad so when this happens lure him further down the platform (use bottom of map) and begin again.
When you get to end run back to beginning and slowly rid the plat of all the previous totems.

The rats are OP though no doubt, especially when 400 of them are stacked on top of each other and it looks like 1 rat, then you get instagibed :D

Not including bosses my vote is manglers and ice clan's depending on the class im playing.
Icegod101
Djinn
534 | 17
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Ratfinks, Destroyer Shaman, Most Elite monsters in later acts, Heroic shields on bosses (don't classify as creatures but I hate them all the same, just waiting until sigma for those to be removed.)

Also I would love witness a meleemancer with
Seven Heads of Tathamet
so I could see Warlocks as reanims
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Controlledanger wrote:XD zorun tzin seems to go into a frenzy every couple min and summon them like mad so when this happens lure him further down the platform (use bottom of map) and begin again.
When you get to end run back to beginning and slowly rid the plat of all the previous totems.

That's innefficient. Just one hit him OR go somewhere else if he makes a totem and kill him there, then make a NG (faster than clearing from totems)

If I really need the full map (bad luck) then I do your strategy.
prowler
Prowler
16 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Not a mob, but still annoying as hell:

The barrels in Tran Athulua.
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
-thunderling shamans(I think that's what they're called,they use lightning wall and fairy ring,brutal damage)
-porkchops(high hp and that stupid fucking morph,all they do is slow me down)
-alpha centaurs(colloseum and stunlock are a pain in the ass)
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
- Heresiarch : Cultist monster which cast a volley of homing skulls. Extremely annoying in packs, since they slow the game to a crawl.
- Pit stone : Low fire damage missile, but it hits so frequently that you are stuck in hit recovery with cap FHR.
- Impaler Archon: Annoying as hell AI, deals high physical damage, in large packs you may get block-locked and killed by the other mobs. And it's missile bounces on summuns.

But the butthole glory award goes to Ahrihan in the Triune for 1 simple reason. He can cast Culling of the Herd 2 screens away, and through walls, which is both unfair and utterly frustrating.
Melkor
Dark Huntress
13 | 1
landmass..
KhaldonB
Acid Prince
46 | 0
FREAKIN' MANGLER / HERETIC
Glamdring26
Core Lord
352 | 33
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Absolutely Arihan. Ironfur titans and rats following him.