Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
2 times in a line got this while trying to enter Torajan Jungle (barb, wolves, abjurer merc, buffed with spirit guide, shamanic trance, thundergod, bear stance, with Taha wep in hands... never happened before so it could be merc or wepen :\ ), third time goes ok.

► Show Spoiler
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
So I've been playing around with vessel paladins, and new item Adjudicator (200% damage to vessels).

What i found is: When you spec shadow tree, voj + passive, and not pick alignment, you have neutradin going, both synergies affect voj. New item Adjudicator also works, grants pretty big damage boost.
If you pick alignment, put point into unholy tree, you lose damage synergy from passive, and damage bonus for being neutradin from weapon.
Now here is interesting exception to this rule.
If you pick uberskill, thats not neutral, superbeast, that doesn't break voj synergy, light and shadow still grants both damage and projectile count bonus. But Adjudicator damage bonus stops working. It only works if you go for resurrect.
suchbalance
Team Member
1758 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
Long story short:

- For some reason Laz coded the vessel passive to not consider uber skills when trying to determine what devotion you are (maybe skill was made before uber skills existed?)
- Marco copied that over when he made the new vessel and its passive
- Adjudicator checks both regular and uber skills to determine what devotion you are
- Why haven't the passives been updated to work correctly like the item? No particular reason apart from time and that it would make neutraldin (without the item) weaker than before.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
I also tested that sssu targe shield (mark of the que-hegan), getting reports you can boost VoJ with holy passive oskill, that allegedly did work previous patch. Currently couldn't get any results out of it, solstice and equinox seems to have no effect on voj whatsoever. rip tg
suchbalance
Team Member
1758 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
Those passives were never meant to buff both vessels, only the one in their own tree, that has been written in their description quite clearly.

But yes, those skills were bugged from ultimative XV until M17 1.1 and in some cases temporarily did buff the damage of both vessels due to this bug.
Liquid
Azure Drake
173 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Any1 else get disconnected with a error message after killing dest diablo or whenever theres more than 3 shrines or 2 su on floor? Ill upload a image of that error tomorow but if someone know the issue it will save some time.
Thx
blankname
Prowler
16 | 3
Almost couldn't equip this after uptiering, docs say 219 strength at the high end. Luckily I had just leveled up and could make it :)

Anyways it seems that the stat requirements round up (296 base req * .74 = 219.04) but the docs don't appear to reflect this.
dtd
Monkey King
287 | 1
this is my infernal machine charm. it dont have + 2 light radius as docs wrote
https://imgur.com/a/i7VrA
mrnuke97
Skeleton
3 | 0

I can't pick up my corpse when I die . And when I remake my room . pick up it . It no longer have my item anymore ?? Now I only have my body with no item . PLS . explain why this happen to me and hope . . . I can get my item back :(
Qne
Prowler
15 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
mrnuke97 wrote:Image

I can't pick up my corpse when I die . And when I remake my room . pick up it . It no longer have my item anymore ?? Now I only have my body with no item . PLS . explain why this happen to me and hope . . . I can get my item back :(

you probably forgot to pick up ur body and died again and overwrote it..

send me a private message and i might be able to help you some man.. lmk