Overkill - general tips?

Discuss Median XL!
MrClean
Cultist
24 | 1
I nimbled my mind about a ranged class now, and I might want to try the barba.
What was the direction of skill build and most important item stats? I thought about this: error link - dont click
works - click it: Overkill Nephalem Weap
Items: defense, crushing blow, multielemental damage, -resistances, some "can not be interrupted" maybe a dick load of leech?
attributes: 600 strength (to support nephalem weapons), vita rest (570 with all sigs)

Until how many axes improves overkill , against single targets that is.?

edit: skillplan were not working, now it is (second link)
Edited by MrClean 7 years.
romanN1
Core Lord
397 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Try this one http://skillplan.median-xl.com/planner?id=1BilwYNA
Gear: kraken stance helm, natasha armor, double MO tu6 balanced axe, judgesin shield, gulag's gloves, black void belt, titan's steps boots, arush, bmr, beads/dyers, berserker + qaraks on switch for damage and sky scorcher for speed.
Sockets: full Ko runes, p rainbows in weapon
Stats: full str for more damage.

Have fun,
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Sure on single player that build seems viable. But no one is going to afford that :D
Could also go eagle+overkill and get high %cb and afk fauzt :D
romanN1
Core Lord
397 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Well i had these items last ladder so np. If you think this is too wxpensive you can replace jewelery with emp bands and doom proc amulet
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I'm pretty sure I was refering to arush, bmr, berserk, gulag's, black void and natasha :D
Barb does get away cheap tho due to runemaster and eagle stance making them immortal
romanN1
Core Lord
397 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
berserk, gulag's and black void are much more easy to find than the jewelery that's why i excluded them and natasha... just farm sewers bro :D. Only alternative would be to use a different armor like sbs, sots or segnitia (your choice) and replace judgesin's shield with avatar rw so you don't loose the tri ele pierce :D. There are a lot of posibilities... Overkill barb has a lot of choices available... you can go for lion stance overkiller, it's very strong and kind of oneshots everything in it's way :D.
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
roman are you going to get back on realm for sigma?
MrClean
Cultist
24 | 1
thanks for your tips dudes. by the way I edited the not working link.

it's not meant as critique but why only 1 pt in 'Immortal'? (I maxed) it's not meant as critique but why 15 pt in spirit guide with 2 wolves the wolves run away and don't spend the aura most of the time with only 2 wolves from my thinking ?(I put 3 points and more wolves/stronger debuff). it's not meant as critique but why poison build: 'snake stance 34 pt' for this multihit build and poison damage is reduced for ranged damage from my thinking?
Do you know the mechanics of overkill versus single targets, so 30 pt is optimal?

romanN1 wrote:Gear: kraken stance helm, natasha armor, double MO tu6 balanced axe, judgesin shield, gulag's gloves, black void belt, titan's steps boots, arush, bmr, beads/dyers, berserker + qaraks on switch for damage and sky scorcher for speed.
Sockets: full Ko runes, p rainbows in weapon
Stats: full str for more damage.
Have fun,

I didn't understand half of these and can't look up (red color), basically abbreviations. How do you obtain kraken stance on helm?
hellgrind
Mangler
458 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
@up
Kraken stance helm is a crafted sacred barb helm that can spawn with +x kraken stance (hight level = better), arush is a ring called Adrenaline Rush, bmr is another ring called bad moor ring. beads is amulet called Beads of the Snake Queen, byers is amulet called Dyers Eve (iirc)
romanN1
Core Lord
397 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
@Gekko64 most probably gekko :D
@MrClean Kraken stance has synergy with the other 2 stances i maxed so the more points in them, the more damage kraken stance will have.